15

Emily: oh my god oh my god oh my GOD!!!
Savvy: what are y- oh my god
She said as I showed her the email
Saniyah: what are y'all both oh m- oh my god
Tara: what are you 3 oh my g- oh my god
Mckenna: ok what are you all oh- oh my god.
Saniyah: is that real?
Emily: it looks pretty real and it is from the right email. But how did this happen??!!
Tara: I know how!!
Girls: how!!??
Tara: the boys took a video of us performing trust fund baby at the showcase a couple moths ago and they posted it. I saw that World Of Dance liked it then they DMed Corbyn for our details and stuff. And now we're here.
Emily: so lemme get this straight. YOU KNEW WE WERE GONNA BE ON WORLD OF DANCE!! YOU DIDNT TELL US!! AND NOW YOUR JUST TELLING US!!!???
Tara: ok now your just making it sound like I did something wrong!!
Emily: ok but like WERE GONNA BE ON WORLD OF DANCE!!
Corbyn and the guys heard me say that as they walked into the classroom.
The boys: SURPRISE!!
Emily: omg!! I can't believe this!! I have to text colb!! Y'all text your parents too!!
They al texted there parents and I texted the group.

Traphouse gettin lit🤠🤪

Emily: sooo
Jake: whats up?
Emily: ummm
Corey: SPIT IT OUT EMILY
Emily: ermmm
Colby: EMILY TELL US!!
Emily: I-
Aaron: Emily say it!!
Emily: THE TEAM AND I ARE GONNA BE ON WORLD OF DANCE!!!!!
Colby: holy shit no way!! That's amazing!!
Jake: babe!! I'm so excited for you!!
Corey: BRO NO WAY!!! I watch that show all the time.
Aaron: congrats ems!!
Emily: thanks y'all!!

The bell rang and we started class. I got a call in the middle of it so I asked to go to the restroom. I went outside and answered it. It was world of dance.
Lady: hi miss I was just calling to see if you received our email.
Emily: yes ma'am I did!!
Lady: so your group name?
Emily: oh we haven't decided but when we do we will tell you. For right now we're just ridge wood charmers.
Lady: alrighty keep my number please and call me back when your ready to say everything. I just need it by May 29 please and thank you. Have a nice day.
Emily: have a good one!!

I walked back into class and waited till it ended. After the bell rang I walked to my next class as I told the girls what the call was about. We all decided that we would think of names and meet up at my house after school with the boys since they'll be helping us with this.

Skip to everyone at the traphouse plus the guys to help lol:

Emily: so... I'm gonna give everyone a sticky note and your gonna write the names of what our group name should be and an idea for our first dance of the competition.

I handed everyone a sticky note and waited till they were finished. I gathered them and found some interesting ones.
-fantastic five
-fresh fruits
-dream team
-girls of the galaxy
-dancing divas

Those were prob some of my favorites.

Emily: alright these are my favorites so we're gonna put them into a bag and whichever one I pull out is our group name for the rest of our career.
I put them all in Colby's Beanie and shook it up. I picked one out and read...