11

Skip 1 month:

I woke up to a wonderful Monday morning. I walked into my bathroom about to take my clothes off for a shower when I saw someone wrote on my mirror.

Writing:
Happy anniversary baby!! 1 month!❤️

I looked down to see flowers sitting in the sink too. Awe Jake is so cute I'm so lucky to have him. I got undressed and hopped into the shower. When I got out I put on a No Name hoodie and my ripped jeans with some white converse. I ran to Jake while he was asleep in my bed still.
Emily: BABY!!! Wake your ass up!!
I hit him with a pillow till his eyes opened. He tackled me to the bed.
Emily: happy anniversary.
I leaned in and kissed him. He got up and grabbed his keys.
Jake: so are you excited for tonight??
Emily: ooh whats tonight babe??
Jake: WERE GOING TO TACO BELL!!! 
Emily: YES!!!!! I've been wanting that so much!!

Yes you could say me and Jakes relationship is weird I know. Usually a girl would want to go to like a fancy place for her anniversary. Nope!! I'm not difficult. I like Taco Bell soooo we go there a lot!! 

We reached the school. I kissed Jake and ran inside to the theater. I met up with the girls and we talked about showcase. Showcase was this friday and Saturday and I was scared shitless!!! The whole school is coming Friday and Saturday is family, to see 11 sophomores juniors and seniors perform in a 1 and 1/2 hour show. Oh god!! My alarm went off and we went to first period. I hung out with the boys till the end of the day. I waited outside for Jake and he pulled up blasting face down. I feel somtimes like he has a differant song for everyday lol. I jumped in the car and got greeted by Jake kissing me on the cheek.
Jake: hey princess, how was school?
Emily: it was good!!
Jake: hey would you mind being in my video when we get back home?
Emily: yeah sure what are we doing?
Jake: were doing the dare game with the boys.
Emily: oh no. What kind of dares?
Jake: oh you'll see babe.
We jammed all the way to the house and Jake told me and the roommates to get our butts in the garage. I sat down by Colby and Corey and Jake started his vid.
Jake: hello squad aka fam!!
Corey: why are we here Jake!!??
Jake: what were gonna be doing is truth or dare. Without the truth...
Corey: *gasps for a long time
Emily: what did I get myself into!!

We finished the video and it was around 9 oclock. Jake and I were in the car on our way to Taco Bell. When we got there we sat down and ate. We went home and we went to my room I closed the door and pushed Jake against the door I kisssed him and it turned into a heated make out session. He whispered in my ear to jump so I obeyed him and wrapped my legs around his waist while he put his hands under my ass. We stopped before we got further since I'm not 18 yet. And I didn't want to lose my virginity. He threw me on the bed and layed down next to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and my face in his chest.
Jake: happy anniversary babygirl I love you
Emily: I love you too jakey
I then fell asleep quickly.