22

It was Jake...
Emily: just don't talk to me anymore.

I ran to my room and put a bunch of clothes my lap top phone a blanket and chargers in a bag and ran out to my car. I texted the girls to meet me and the studio. I drove to the studio walked to my office put everything down and sat in my chair looking at my desk.
Why did he cheat on me?

Jakes pov:

The party started and I may have had 1 or 2 drinks... ok yeah when it was about 30 mins in I was completely wasted!! I was stumbling everywhere until I just decided to go stand by a wall. All of the sudden this really cute girl came up to me and I liked what I see. She was flirting to me and took me up to my room. She smashed her lips on to me and I had no idea what was happening at the moment. She was basically taking the lead. All of the sudden I heard the door open I didn't really care so I kept kissing her. I turned around to see who it was and I think my heart just stopped. I saw Emily. She had tears in her eyes.
Emily: just don't talk to me anymore.
She ran out of the room and I got out of the bed and started to throw my clothes on. I went to Emily's room and saw she took almost all of her stuff. I ran outside and saw that her car was gone. I was too drunk to look for her and I couldn't go in public since I'm underage I could get arrested. I walked back in and went straight up to my room and blacked out.