18

I walked out of my last period to see Jake standing by his car waiting for me. I ran up to him and kissed him then jumped Into the car. The girls were all on there way to tryouts and so was I. We got to the studio and the girls and I changed into our outfits (at the top). We came out to see the guys giving all of the dancers numbers to try out with. The dancers came into the room and Tara and savvy did a warm up with them while Jake ran the music like always. Colby was working the camera to film. And Corey was helping me teach. While Sam and Aaron were getting us food. We finished the stretch and I decided to do a mini work out to see what these girls could handle. Saniyah and Mckenna started doing our most intense work out in drill team of the season. I saw only two girls not fail wich were mikayla and kylee. I nodded my head in the fact that they were doing pretty well. I called for the end while me and Corey started to teach. I had them do a 16 count at the end. We finished and we started to go into groups. After the first five groups no one drawed my eyes but we had two more groups left. I watched the two last groups and I saw 3 that I liked a lot!!
112
114
119
We sent the girls home and said that we were announcing at midnight. We went to the traphouse and started to watch the videos.

Tara: look you can see those three girls numbers 112, 114, and 119. like there pushing through and everything.
Emily: thats exactly what i was thinking tho!!
Savvy: what about that girl number 97. I saw that she didn't break on the work out and she's doing a pretty good job.
Emily: ooh yeah your right!!
Saniyah: well as me and Emily are the junior and captain can we talk alone real quick about this.
Girls: oh yeah sure
Emily: thanks guys.
The girls left and me and Saniyah started talking about the girls and who we should pick.
Saniyah: I just wanna pick 4 tbh
Emily: yeah same so those girls?
Saniyah: yup!!
I called back the girls and we told them the decision. We checked the time and it was 11:50. I got the poster ready and took the picture. I posted it on insta right at 12:00. I dmed the girls on insta for there number and what time practice is tmr. They were super excited and responded back right away. The girls all went home and I went up to my room to see Jake laying on my bed.
Emily: hey babe
Jake: hey baby girl wyd??
Emily: pfft going to bed I'm tired!!
Jake: ok baby

I layed down and looked through Instagram. I came accross the world of dance page. There was two other groups. I've heard of one but not the other. One of them that I had heard of was "PRETTYMUCH". And tbh they were AMAZING. For guys!!! But I was confused at the other team. "The fab five" I looked at there stuff and they were pretty good. But just not as good as "PRETTYMUCH". I'm not gonna lie I was worried. I just