5

the next morning i woke up and jumped out of bed and walked downstairs to see jake on the counter eating cereal.

J; oh hey em wyd today.

i couldnt help but tojust stair into his beautiful eyes i think im crushing on him. but the weird thing is ive been losing interest on zach since i met jake.

E; oh maybe going to teach a class later.

J; oh ok then

i walked up to him to grab the cereal when i felt eyes on me i look up to see jake looking at me and almost drooling. i just ate my cereal then went back to my room to get dressed.

i just grabbed some shorts and a crop top with some hightops for my hip hop class grabbed my bag and went to the studio.

when i got there i got a text from zach saying to meet him after my class i told him ok and i finished my class up got ready and left to the why dont we house. when i got there zach opened the door and asked me to sit down on the couch i did what he said and he started talking in a weird tone.

Z: umm so em i.. i dont think we should be together i think we should just be friends if thats ok with you.

when i heard him say that i didnt feel heart broken i didnt feel sad i just felt happy.

E: ok that sounds fine to me. 

Z: ok well me and the guys are heading out in a couple minutes to lunch wanna come?

E: yeah sure as long as you pay for me!!

Z: ok then.

we all went in the same car and got to tender greens we ate and talked about life and caught up. when we finished we went back to the house it was bout 3:00 and i had to get back to the house and help the guys film. so i went home and walked in to find corey and jake with wigs on doing sam and colbys intro. you just stand there and stare when ever jake saw you were there he started blush you walked up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. He asked you what's wrong you told him what happened and he just hugged you tightly. You guys stayed there for almost 5 minutes when he broke the hug and said that he didn't deserve me anyways and that I needed a real man to treat me right. Later that night at about 8 I had to leave to teach a adult class (were just gonna leave it there 😂😂) I got up put on some really short shorts grabbed my heels and walked out of my room I saw jake in the game room playing rocket league he stopped me before I grabbed my keys and asked what I'm doing going out dressed like that.
J:umm excuse me little miss were do you thing your going dressed like that?!
E: jake!! I'm not old enough to do that I'm going to teach a class!!
J: oh can I go I'm really bored!!
E: sure but no whistling and you have to be useful!
J: got it. I call driving!!
E: ok weirdo let's go