28

4 weeks later

Emily: ok girls were gonna go out there and give it our all. We've come this far in the competition and we're J'Loz favorite group. We're doing our lyrical so we need to all be together and our turns need to be amazing!!
Saniyah: alright guys chant.

Currently we are in the finals of world of dance. We've worked our butts off to be here tonight and I'm just happy we are. Jake has tried to get back together with me but I'm not gonna deal with him till after we get this done. He's here tonight to see if we win with the rest of the guys. I'm not gonna lie I miss him baddly!! But I just don't want to get hurt again. Like he did the first time.

The lady backstage said it was our time bc the 3 other groups went on. we watched PRETTYMUCH and they were amazing. Plus they were dancing to there own song like wow!!
Sean and kaycee went too andwe were amazed. Now it's time for us to do our new contemporary with the song "we're have all the children gone" (yes that's right I'm using a dance moms song don't judge me!!) we already did all why don't wes song in the competition so this was our last choice. We went out and went into our places. We had props on the stage. Stuff like swings and a tree that the girls hang off from. We were wearing white dresses that devyn and Kat helped me ruin so they looked old and worn out. Our hair was half up half down with ribbon bows. This was our time to shine.

(Just imagine something i didn't know what to do on this lol)

We ended off stage bc everyone ran off at differant times. Later the judges called everyone to the stage bc we were about to see who won.
"And in 3 place we have...
Sean and kaycee
And in 2 place we have
PRETTYMUCH
And for our first place winners...."
No way this can't be happening.
FRESH FRUITS

Confetti went everywhere on the stage. I hugged the girls. We did it!! We really won!!! The cameras turned off and the guys came up stage. Jake ran to me and kissed me. I kissed back. Man has it been long since we've done this!! I pulled away to say something.
Emily: I'm sorry
I started to cry just looking into those eyes. He pulled me into a hug.
Jake: I'm sorry too babygirl.
He called me babygirl... I've missed that too.
The girls all left and went back home to celebrate with there family's. I went back to the studio. And I got my stuff and went back to the traphouse. I was finally home. Yay. I went upstairs to my room and put everything back. Jake came in and layed next to me.
Jake: you know what we haven't done yet?
Jake asked I looked over at him with wide eyes since. I knew what he was talking about
I leaned over to kiss him. He took off his shirt while I took mine off. He went back to kissing me while he undid his belt and took his pants off I took my shorts off and without breaking the kiss. He reached his hands behind me and undid my bra. I took his boxers off and let's just say it was a night never forgotten.