17

I woke up the next morning by my phone blowing up with dms on the fruit page. I checked them and they were all that they were auditioning. I counted and there was 125 people.
Emily: score!!
Jake: why you say score
Emily: oh morning babe. We got 125 people auditioning tmrw. But I gotta go get dressed could you take me??
Jake: of course babe I gotchu.
Emily: awe thanks baby!!

I got up and got dressed (at the top) then did my hair into two boxer braids. I grabbed my bag while Jake grabbed his keys and we headed to the school. When we got there I kissed Jake goodbye and I went to my first period to see all the girls talking at a desk.
Emily: hey guys!!
Savvy: hey ems
Saniyah: sooo!!!! Let's see the Instagram. How many people dmed you???
Emily: 125!!!
Mckenna: omg no way!!!
Emily: I know right!! Here look!!
Tara: omg look!!! It's that Mikayla girl!! She is like the best hip hopper in california!! I've met her a couple times at conventions and she's really chill and cool. And look Kylee her best friend!! They're like a duo so if you don't take both then they won't do it.
Emily: you know what!! Good to know.

The bell rang and we got ready for class.

Skip to after school and everyone including wdw and traphouse is at the dance studio:

Emily: alright soo!! We need to come up with a routine for them to learn in 1 hour. Who's got an idea??
Saniyah: hey what about that hip hop we did last year. That was pretty easy and it has everything we do in it!!
Emily: perfect thinking Saniyah!! Now lemme find the music and we can practice that.

I found the music and put it on. It was one of our mature peices bc of the name of the song. It was just sex money feelings die by Lykke li. We did it once and we all did pretty well enough to teach it.
Emily: alright now let's talk auditions. We have the dance done and everything. Now we need girls who will be a help to the team and not a hurt. Soo!! We're gonna interview them then they'll be in groups and they'll audition. How does that sound?
Everyone: perfect!!
Emily: ok I'll see y'all tmrw bye!!

They all left and Jake stayed with me.
Jake: hey babe!! You ready to go home.
Emily: nope sorry babe!! We gotta go to another studio tonight I'm teaching a class I think you'll like.

Yes I'm teaching a pole dance class. And yes I'm getting payed good!! I've done stuff like that in the pass and they want me to come back and do it to this song called sex money feelings die by lykke li.

We drove to the other studio and I played the song while we were going there.
Jake: ooh I like that song what is it.
Emily: you'll see.
Jake: ugh you know I don't like it when you say that.
I giggled and we arrived at the studio. I went to change into my clothes. I just wore some shorts and put sweatpants over them then a Nike sports bra.
and when I came out to ask Jake how I look his jaw was already dropped.
Emily: ok again!! I don't need any drooling!!
Jake: I wasn't drooling it's just you look beautiful.
Emily: awe thanks baby. Now come on my class starts in 5 mins and some of the girls are already here.
Jake: ok

We walked into the room were there were about 8 poles and girls were already on them warming up. Jake looked at me with a really look and I giggled. I told him to go sit while I teach. I started the class and finished it quickly. I had Jake video it then I posted it on my Instagram. We got back in the car and started the drive back home.
Jake: you know you were really hot while you did that.
Emily: awe thanks baby!!
Jake: no like really stunning!!
Emily: omg Jake!!

I started dying of laughter as we pulled into the driveway I walked inside to see mike sitting on the couch.

Mikes pov:

I have no idea why I did that to Emily. I was drunk out of my mind I know that for sure and I guess I was mad bc xepher broke up with me. But I came to apologize and tell her what had happened and why I did it. I saw her run up the stairs and I ran to her room and knocked on the door.
Mike: hey Emily it's me mike I just want to talk and tell you what happened.
Emily: come in

I went inside and sat next to her. Tears running down her face. Wow I can't believe I did this to her. I told her everything that happened and she forgave me thank goodness. We hugged and I then left  back to the slap house bc kevin wanted to "expose me".
Back to Emily's pov:

Jake came in and asked why he was in here. I told him everything. He hugged me then picked me up to put me on the bed. Then soon got in after me. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.