19

Emily: alright girls. This is gonna be the first day of practice. We've all finally graduated and now this is our top priority. So now let's go around the room and introduce ourself. Saniyah you go first.
Saniyah: hi everyone I'm Saniyah. I am the junior captain and I've been in this group basically since I started dancing. And my nickname in the group now is watermelon
Savvy: hi guys I'm Savannah but you can call me savvy. I'm the 1 lieutenant of the team. And my nick name now is strawberry. I've been in this group since day 1
Tara: hi guys I'm tara and I am 2 lieutenant in the group. My nickname is peach and I've been in this group since it started.
Mckenna: hey guys I'm Mckenna and I'm a pear in the team now. I've been here since it started anf I am 3 lieutenant of the team.
Mikayla: hi I'm mikayla and Umm Emily told me that o was going to be a lemon in the team. Kylee: hi I'm kylee and I'll be a pineapple in the team.
Emma: hi I'm Emma and I'll be a kiwi in the team. Emily: and I'm Emily other wise known as cherry. I'm captain and coach as of right now. And I also am choreographer. Now Saniyah can you please give these girls the history of this team.
Saniyah: yes ma'am!! So this started of our freshman year when we all took papers and got the whole school to sign them so in our sophomore year then rigdewood high would have a dance team. So the lieutenants and captains have been here since it started.
Emily: alright girls let's get to work. I'll have my bestfriend Corey scherer here to help me out today. So let's get to working.

Me and Corey taught the combo we were starting with. It was just a dark lyrical with the song "I love only silence". I sent all the girls home after to practice and everything.
Corey: hey Emily can we talk?
Emily: yeah sure what's up bro?
Corey: well my parents as you know live here in LA and are moving.
Emily: oh yeah what are they gonna do with the studio here??
Corey: well they want to sell it to you.
Emily: OMG!! Are you serious!!??
Corey modded his head while I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged back.
Corey: so tmr morning at 8 I need you at there studio to sign the papers so they can hand it over to you.
Emily: ok gotcha!! Now let's go home bc im tired!!
Corey: ok

We drove home and I went upstairs. The boys all knew about it bc we all know Corey can't keep a secret!! I went upstairs and took a shower. When I got out I saw Jake already asleep in my bed. I got into some clothes and got in beside him then snuggled into his chest and fell asleep quickly