20

Mrs scherer: ok mrs brock all you have to do is just sign here and you'll be good to go.

I signed and she welcomed me to my new studio. I loved it!! It's my first business but I just don't have a name for it yet. I locked up and went back home to be ready for practice.
Fresh fruit gc
Emily: hey guys so I just got a new studio so here's the adress: 123 something street* meet me at 1 o'clock and be ready to dance!!
Everyone: yes ma'am

I got dressed (at the top) and went back out to my car. Wich I finally got back and was really excited bc I customized it and it looks sick!!! I drove to my studio and unlocked the door. I went to one of the rooms and set up my speaker then started to blast my playlist while stretching and working on some new moves. The OGs arrived bc I asked them to get here a little bit more earlier so we can just talk and hang out.
Savvy: wow Emily!! This place is nice how did you get it??
Emily: Corey's parents are moving so I am now the new owners of... I don't know a name yet!!
Tara: ooh what about Emily's dance center.
Emily: I like it but not really. Ya know I've always liked the name "At The Beat" for a studio.
Saniyah: omg that's actually perfect!!
Emily: ok I'll call the place tmr and ask them to do the sign for the place.

Right after I said that I saw Corey and the rest of the girls come in. We practiced till 9 and I sent everyone home. While I drove home I made the call for the sign and everything was going perfect. I was super excited and ready to start my adult life. Oh yeah did I mention? Today's my birthday. Pretty sure Colby forgot and the rest of the guys but it's fine I don't really like my bday anyways. I went straight home and walked into Colby sitting on the couch with a bag next to him.
Emily: hey big bro.
Colby: hey little sis. How was your day?
Emily: omg it was amazing I can't believe the studio siz-

I was cut off by Colby coming over to me with the bag and handing it to me.
Colby: did you really think I forgot what today was?
Emily: omg you remembered!!
I hugged him tightly and let go.
Colby: here open it child!!
Emily: ok ok!!
I opened it to find a picture of me him mom and dad at my very first dance competition. I started to cry. I hugged him tightly and let go to see a note wrote on the glass of the picture.
Dear Emily:
Happy 18tj birthday. Do you remember this day? Well if you don't it was your very first dance competition. Remember when you won first place with your solo? We were so proud of you!! We love you lots and can't wait to see what opportunities you have in the future. Love you superstar <3
Love, mom and dad.

Emily: omg Colby!! We're did you find this?
Colby: well before the family all took there belongings and the wills that were given to them I was going through mom and dads closet and saw a box that said "for Emily's future" I opened it and saw that. Oh yeah the box is up in your room. And we're going out to dinner in 10 mins and the rest of the girls are on there way rn. See how good I am at keeping secrets.
Emily: I love you so much Colby!!
I hugged him again still crying at the gift.

I ran upstairs to get ready I put on one of my favorite outfits Wich is my cropped tracksuit  and paired it just with my hair straightened. And my vans that one of my "fans" customized for me.

I got a text from Colby saying to meet them at in n out. My fav. I got in my car and drove. When I got there I saw Jake. I have barely even got to see him so I ran up to him and we started to make out while hugging
Colby: WOAAHHH!!! Ok y'all are done now!! Stop stop stop stop.
I just giggled and stopped the kids while putting my head on Jakes shoulder
Jake: I've missed you too superstar
I started to cry bc he knows my parents always called me that when I was little.

I think I also forgot to say this. My parents died the night of my bday. That's why I hate my birthday so much.

Jake: awe princess don't cry. It wasn't your fault ok. Let's just have a fun nightok?
Emily: ok

I saw the girls come in so I ran to them.
Savvy: you really thought we forgot your bday!!
Saniyah: we know you too much to do something like that girl!!

We all ate and had a super fun time.
Colby: hey where throwing a party tmrw night y'all coming?
Emily: eh I don't know it depends what time practice ends.
Savvy: yeah but if it ends early then yeah we're definitely coming!! When was the last time we got invited to a party em?
Emily: savvy we went to one 3 days ago.
Savvy: exactly that's too long!!
I just laughed and finished my dinner.

We all got done and everyone went home while I drove home. I got back to the house and walked upstairs and layed down and fell asleep quickly. Well I'm excited for the party tmr night!!