21

I woke up with jokes arms around me. I guess he had snuck in last night to my room. I wiggles out of his grip and got dressed into a Leo and some of my super loose jeans. I jumped in my car and started my way to the studio. When I got there I saw that people were working on the letters and I got excited. I walked inside and saw savv and Saniyah stretching the OGs and newbies. I smiled at what I saw then set my stuff down in this little room at the front. It's a really cute space. It has walls for privacy and there's like a cute couch and stuff. It's kinda my office I guess I just haven't done anything to it lol. I went back out to the studio and started playing the music while we ran through the dances. Saniyah and me taught a new hip hop routine. When we finished it was around 8 Wich was good since the party starts at 9. The girls went home to get ready and I went to get my stuff then was on my way to the traphouse. I got there and went up to my room and got dressed (at the top). When I was done it was already 9:10. My door busted open I turned to find the girls all looking amazing and fly.
Savvy: come on brat your missing the fun!!
Emily: why do you call me a brat?
Savvy: ugh just come on brat!!

We walked downstairs to see people already drunk everyone dancing. My brother making out with someone in the corner. The girls pulled me to the dance floor and we all started to dance.
1 hour later:
The party was still going on and I started to look for Jake back was getting bored. I couldn't find him anywhere so I went upstairs to see if he was in his room. When I opened his door I saw two people naked and making out.
Emily: omg I'm so sor-
I cut myself off when I saw one person turn around...