13

I woke up the next morning at 6. I went to take a shower in the locker room then got dressed into my showcase shirt and some leggings. I curled my hair for tonight and then walked to the stage and cleaned some stuff. The girls woke up and went to take showers so I called Jake and the guys to get there butts up here and help us. They finally got there while I was putting signs on the seats for reserved. I saw Jake and ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. I hugged Colby too and told them all what to do.

Time skipped to 30 mins before show:

It was almost time for the show and I was super nervous. First off, it was the last time I'm dancing on a stage in high school. Second off, I'm having the boys perform trust fund baby for the opener while we dance. And I just want everything to go right and none of the music to mess up. I went to the curtain after I was dressed and gave the guys there mics. I told them that Daniel is gonna walk into the theater first and do his verse while we start dancing. And thank god. THEY DID AMAZING!!!! The beginner was the best performance. After that we finished the show and it went perfect. No sound mishaps or anything!! For the ending Jake and Colby helped me with the senior part bc I was suppose to attend in it but I also had to speak. So Jake and Colby did that for me. The show was done and I talked to the girls then they all left besides the Lts bc we were gonna go out to eat with the guys and Jonah and them. We finished cleaning up and went to whataburger for dinner since it was the only one open at 11 o'clock at night. We I sat down between Jake and Mckenna. We got our food and we ate and talked. During the dinner Jake put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it going up to my heat. I couldn't handle it he was being so hot rn. We finished up the dinner and I said bye to everyone. We then went home and me and Jake went to my room. I pushed him on the bed and started to kiss him passionately. It quickly turned into a heated makeout sesh. I ripped his shirt off and started to straddle him while grinding still kissing at the same time. He started to attack my neck while soft moans escaped my mouth but not too loudly. He was for surely leaving hickeys the longer he sucked. We switched roles as I started to suck on his neck down to his abs to his vline. I didn't want to move on yet. So I just went back up to kiss him. We got done and layed down on the bed. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.