prólogo

✎

"but mommy~" jisung begged for his mom to give him permission to visit his friend's house.

"no baby, its late anyway. you must go to sleep."

"its only 7 pm!"

"exactly so bed. now." his mom pointed to his room and crossed her arms, tapping her foot. 6 year old jisung huffed and stomped to his room.

after closing the door, he ran to his window. he looked out to the house next to his. there sat his best friend and... crush, peacefully reading a book on the windowsill.

zhong chenle.

"chenle!" jisung shouted, catching the chinese boys attention. he looked over to see jisung waving at him. a smile stretched upon his face and he set his book down to open the window.

"jisung! what did your mother say?" chenle asked, smiling at the boy from the other side. he noticed jisung frown and instantly knew that his mother had disagreed.

"oh jisung... i really want to see you." chenle sighed.

"me too." jisung also let out a sigh then shortly after admiring the boy from afar.

some might think, you cant fall in love so quickly, especially at this age. well jisung proved that wrong. once he laid eyes on chenle, he felt something that a one year old shouldn't feel. he didnt know what it was, of course. as he got older, his mother put together the pieces. and eventually she told him what he felt.

love.

as for chenle, the boy also fell in love. he didnt realize it until jisung start cuddling more often with him which made his heart race. when they had sleepovers, they would always sleep together. afraid the monsters under the bed would get them, just like any kid would believe. jisung would attach himself to the older and never let go. chenle couldn't do anything but do the same.

now here we are.

"hey jisung how about we sneak out." chenle suggested, giving a slight smirk. jisung thought about it for a second. he knew his mom would get really mad and probably ground him. but he'll take the risk.

"hmm when everyone is asleep, we can jump out the window to make less noise." jisung looked down to see it wasn't such a long jump down. he'll survive.

"yeah okay, ill throw rocks at your window to tell you im here, okay. my mom is coming ill see you later." chenle quickly said before closing his window and getting ready for bed. jisung whispered a small bye and also tucked himself in bed.