dos

✎

it was moving day for chenle. he was moving back to korea from china after eleven years. he cant say he was excited since he cant remember his time in korea. it was all just a blur. a blur ever since the incident happened.

it was night and their expected arrival would be in the morning. time for chenle to start in a new high school. he was pretty nervous since he didnt have any friends well in korea. though his mom told him he did have a friend when he was younger and lived in korea.

but he didnt know he/shes name and sometimes he would beg his mom to tell him. she wouldnt comply though. it was a long time ago so he didnt really need to know.

his family and him arrive at the airport, ready to start a new life. he decided to call his best friend as they waited for their gate to be called.

"chenle?" the voice spoke from the other line.

"xiaojun!" chenle said a bit too loudly, getting the other peoples attention. he whispered a small sorry and sighed.

"xiaojun, i miss you already. its gonna be weird leaving china after so long."

"i know! i miss you too, im gonna be lonely in china now. whos gonna go out to the connivence store with me at 3 am now." xiaojun whines making chenle laugh. he found it cute. yes he did. its true that chenle might have a small crush on xiaojun. it just be like that sometimes.

"haha, im not sure. how about the rest of us. hendery? yangyang? even lucas?" chenle suggested.

"noo... its more fun with you." xiaojun confessed, feeling his cheeks heat up a bit.

"well im sorry junnie, maybe you should come to korea too!"

"im not sure chenle, anyway i have to go. my mom is yelling at me to go to sleep."

"alright jun, bye!"

"bye!" chenle hangs up and hears his gate number be called. him and the rest gather all their stuff and head on into the airport.

chenle was entering a new life and he rather nervous. he may have lived in korea once but hes just gotten so used to be in china for so long its weird. giving the flight attendant his ticket, he wonders about one person.

i wonder if i will run into him or her. we'll have to wait and see i guess.

after a looong night on an airplane, they finally made it to korea. as he got off, it looked rather different from china. though thankfully, he still has some memory of the korean language.

fast forward to them driving to their new house, he watches teens walking with their friends.

it must be time for school. im gonna arrive late hopefully thats not a problem with the principal.