diecisiete

✎jisung ran inside his house, shutting the door shut

jisung ran inside his house, shutting the door shut. he threw his backpack to the side and his chest heavily moved up and down. he lips were quivering and at last he broke down. his body slide down the door and onto the floor. tears spilled down his face and he wrapped his arms around his knees, holding them close to his body.

"i am nothing to him. im not any special. im just a boy with serious issues. no one can love that. he loves xiaojun, and xiaojun only. he said it himself."

these words replayed in his mind over and over again. it was a never ending saga.

its not like this hasn't happened anyway. it was almost an everyday thing. now its gotten worse.

after finally silencing his sobs, he hears a knock on his door. he quickly wipes the wetness off his face and opens the door. he hoped he didn't look like he was having a mental breakdown.

suddenly, someone arms was tightly secured around his waist.

"jisung... im sorry. i didnt mean to tell you that. you matter to me and that kiss it means a lot, i swear. but not in a romantic way, you know. i cant cheat on my boyfriend like that. also you don't have issues. you're perfect, please believe me. don't talk about yourself like that, it hurts me to hear you say that.." chenle said to the boy, who stayed silent.

"i forgive you.." jisung said silently but enough for chenle to hear it. chenle detached himself from the puffy eyed boy and shyly smiled. then chenle shivered a bit as a gush of wind hit his body.

"oh, here come on in." jisung made room for the smaller to enter his empty house. chenle entered and immediately inspected it. it was a pretty decent house he could say. though, it was dead silent.

"is anyone here?" chenle turned to the younger and frowned. jisung shook his head as a response. he closed the door and awkwardly walked to chenle. "oh is your mom still at work?"

"yeah, but she wont be coming back for a couple of months because of work so i have to house to myself for the time being..."

"does she have business trips often? i mean you dont have to answer.."

"i dont mind but yeah she does. shes rarely home."

"and your dad?"

"he passed away a couple years ago..." jisungs looked down at the floor in attempt not to cry about his father that had passed.

"oh i'm so sorry for your lost," jisung nodded his head and let out a breath. a silence draped over the two until of course chenle broke it. "hey, should we start the project that mr. han assigned. we're partner after all!" chenle suggested.

"okay sure, lets head to my room." jisung leaded chenle to his room that was on the second floor. chenle quietly followed behind. they entered jisungs room and chenle immediately noticed how clean it was.