catorce

✎

"what flavor would you like?" jisung asked the smaller as they waited in line for their ice cream.

"hmm anything you want, im terrible at making decisions. pick one for me!" jisung nodded his head and faced forward to order. chenle watched as he ordered him cookie dough ice cream and a regular vanilla ice cream. the girl behind the counter nodded and put in their orders.

"are you guys dating?" the girl asked and both boys immediately became flustered.

"u-uh no, we're just friends..." jisung confessed to the lady and she tsked.

"aw thats kinda sad.. you two would make a cute couple!" the girl handed them both their ice creams and they thanked her. they quietly walked to a near by bench and sat down.

"how weird of her to ask if we were together... i mean i have a boyfriend already and he's great." chenle said nonchalantly and licked his ice cream.

"yeah, im glad you're happy with him."

"aw thanks jisung. im sure you'll find someone and ill support you!" chenle gave him a thumbs up and jisung softly nodded his head.

"thanks.." jisung said ever so quietly. he felt his heart break for a moment. he wanted to be with chenle and love him but his heart belongs to someone else not his.

"anyways thanks for the ice cream! i like the flavor you chose. its actually my favorite flavor too."

yeah... i know.

"sungie!! look the ice cream truck!! hurry, before it leaves!!" young chenle yelled from the living room and both boys ran out the door to order some ice cream.

"hello there, what will you little cute kids want for today?" the guy from the ice cream truck asked and both boys thought deeply on what they wanted.

"sungie~ pick for me! i cant seem to choose." chenle whined as he had a hard time picking what he wanted. jisung nodded and told the guy:

"can i have cookies and cream aaandd~ cookie dough for chenle!" jisung ordered and the guy gladly complied.

"cookies and cream and a cookie dough ice cream coming right up!" the guy went to the back and served the ice cream on a cone. he handed the two small boys their ice creams and they cheered. "that would be 3 dollars though..." the guy interrupted. both boys frowned in sadness.

"oh.. mister, we don't have money. i completely forgot about it... here you can take ice creams back.." before jisung had the chance to give back the two ice cream cones the guy stopped them.

"no its fine, ill give them to you for free! please enjoy your dessert."

"wah! thank you mister!!" both boys ran off, happily eating the free ice cream they were given.

"you're welcome, im glad it was." after that, the boys finished their ice cream in silence. they were completely full with all the food they ate. the sun was setting and it was getting dark. they left the park and began to walk home. they reached a familiar curb which meant it was time to part ways.

"well jisung park, i had such an awesome day today. we should do this more often!" chenle smiled, holding onto the strap of the backpack.

"yeah me too actually..." jisung rubbed the back of his neck and nervously laughed.

"perfect! well i have to go now! ill see you later this weekend. bye!" chenle waved as he walked towards the direction of his house. jisung waved back and went the opposite way.

he wished for more days like these. just him and chenle. but of course that cant happen. he has a boyfriend and it would hurt him to see chenle sad if something were to happen between them.

jisung, with his hands in his pocket and hood over his head, walked to his (supposed) empty house. he turned the door knob and entered. what startled him though was the noise coming from the kitchen.

did someone break in?

jisung cautiously walked to where his kitchen was. he took out his razor and held it close to him so he was prepared to potentially scare away the culprit. jisung turned the corner and saw his mom try to reach a bowl from the top cabinet. his shoulders dropped in relief.

"mom, oh my god you scared me. i thought someone had broken in." jisung put his razor away and sighed.

"oh! jisung, i didnt know you were home. you actually weren't supposed to see me.." jisungs mother nervously chuckled. suddenly, something in jisung just broke. the boy broke into tears and his mother ran too him. she engulfed him into a caring hug and ran her finger through his hair.

"jisung, baby... why are you crying? i didnt want for you to see me because i didnt want to hurt you more. im never home and i feel terrible. im so sorry, honey." jisungs mom confessed and jisung shook his head.

"no its not that.."

"then what is it??" jisung separated from his mom and looked at her in the eyes.

"mom, chenles back."

pretty short sorry ;(

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️