veinte

(not a gif but this literally looks like chenle and jisung okay-)

"i like you." jisung finally confessed. the words echoed through chenles ears. he felt his heart and stopped breathing. his stare lingered on the younger as he talked.

"i have liked you since i... met you. when you saved me from almost killing myself, i truly appreciate that. thank you. thank you for always being there for me, when no one else could. every since then, i just felt something in my heart that made me drawn to you. something i haven't felt since long, long ago... oh fuck it, i don't like you—i love you chenle, ever since—"

"— when we were young..." chenle finished the sentence for him. jisung eyes widened at what the older had said.

h-he knows...

"what..?" chenle looked straight into the youngers eye, in which glistened by the light.

"i remember. i remember everything, sungie." tears threatened to fall as jisung recalled all the times where chenle would call him sungie. "how we loved to eat ice cream everyday... how we loved playing together... how we loved to visit the park... how i saved you from getting hit by the car..." chenle choked up on his words but told himself not to cry in front of the boy.

"chenle... im so sor—" jisung was cut off when chenle grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him into a hug. at that moment, jisung broke down. his loud sobs filled the now, empty park. chenle hugged him tightly and gently ran his fingers through his soft hair.

"no jisung... don't be sorry. don't ever be sorry. none of this and i promise you, it was never your fault. it was never your fault in the first place. please. i should be most sorry. i caused you to hurt yourself, painfully. and i wasn't there to help you all these years—" chenle began to cry. he felt so bad for what he had done without even knowing. "—im so sorry for leaving you. im so sorry for keeping you alone. im so sorry for all the pain i caused you. im so sorry for not remembering." after his apology, he felt the grip of jisung tighten.

"im sorry for not telling you. i should have told you about your past sooner, but i couldn't bring myself to it. i didn't want to ruin your relationship with xiaojun. me telling you, would do so, so i just couldn't."

"its okay, i rather would had me figure it out myself anyway." they both let go of each other, wiping away their tears and snot. their eyes were puffy for sure and noses tinted a bright red shaded color.

"chenle... please don't leave me.. i don't feel the same without you. i love you, zhong chenle. i always have. ive had a crush on you ever since we met 11 years ago. it hasn't gone away. i never hooked up with anyone cause all i could think about was you. how much i would betray you even if you were somewhere else... if you don't accept my feelings... its okay. i understand." chenle could feel jisungs heart break by what he just said. it hurt him so much.

"no jisung, truth is... i like you too. as far from what i remember, i always have. i always loved you just like you loved me as kids. but stupid me, is just figuring that out now. if xiaojun really loved me then he wouldn't just leave korea in a flash, he could've waited a bit, i guess not. he's not the right one for me, jisung. he never was. but you are." chenle shyly admitted, as he looked down at his fidgeting hands. he then felt a hand gently move his chin up to match face levels. the long lost childhood friends stared at each other with the same thought and feeling in their body.

slowly, they leaned in closer. their lips were just about to touch when they were interrupted with quiet whispering coming from the bushes behind them.

both boys looked at each other with confusion.

"hello?" chenle asked.

"aish, you shit head! you got us caught... again! they were just about to kiss!" both boys recognized the voice almost immediately.

donghyuck.

"oh shut up, bitch!" renjun recoiled. jisung shook his head in disappointment.

"you guys can come out now." jisung said, seeing 5 idiots rise from the ground.

"how long have you guys been there." chenle asked, seeing as his friends dusted the dirt off their clothes.

"long enough to cry." jaemin said as he wiped his tears, with jeno rubbing his hand behind his boyfriends back.

"we're sorry we ruined the moment... blame this shit head, he wouldn't stop blabbering." donghyuck apologize then was ready to fight renjun.

"mark, please control your boyfriend who has anger issues."

"oh, you're getting it now." as donghyuck was about to pounce onto the renjun, mark and the others stopped him before he could. renjun immediately backed away from the younger and hid himself in his arms.

"baby! stop it! apologize and give renjun a hug!" mark ordered his boyfriend.

"but-"

"no buts" donghyuck groaned and went up to renjun, who was a but shaken by him.

"fine, im sorry." donghyuck put his hands out for a hug and renjun accepted it.

"see there." the younger went back to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"um... so... we're gonna head back home, and crash at jisungs place. so see yah there." jeno said and quickly ran to the boys house along with the rest following behind.

"okay- wait what! come back here!" jisung ran after the guys which left chenle alone to look at how stupid their friends could be sometimes.

but he knew, they were gonna last forever.

the end-

SIKE

we still have more to go hAh

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️