siete

very short update ahead :,(✎

class was over and chenle decided to let go of jisungs hand. honestly, it was a nice feeling. but he shouldnt get used to it. it wasn't gonna last long anyway.

"alright lets go meet up with the others for lunch." chenle said and they both headed towards the cafeteria. at a specific table, sat all their friends already picking small fights with each other.

"i told you! you shouldve studied for the fucking test! thats why you failed and now youre failing in life." renjun argued with donghyuck after sharing their test scores.

"fuck you renjun. im not a nerd like you! mark do something!" donghyuck whined but mark just sat there admiring how hot his boyfriend looked when he was mad.

"canada to mark?! hello?" donghyuck waved his hands in front of mark and snapped out of it. he cleared his throat and stared at renjun.

"look if donghyuck doesn't want to study, then don't even bother. if he wants to fail let his fail. its not your problem, okay." the leader scolded the boy. renjun scoffed and angrily ate his pizza.

"thank you babe." donghyuck cheekily placed a kiss on his lips which then went into them each other faces off.

"hey! no pda here. there are innocent chidren in the vicinity. go eat other somewhere else." renjun said and was offended when donghyuck just gave him the finger and didn't listen.

"ah it doesnt matter." chenle said. "it happens everyday, we're used to it."

"jeno~ why cant we be more like them." jaemin pleaded and looked at his boyfriend with puppy eyes.

"we can but later." jeno simply said and continued eating his fries.

"ughh fine, it better be good."

"oh honey it'll always be good." jeno winked which made jaemin get flustered. while renjun, chenle and jisung just talked with each other, minding their business.

"i guess we'll be lonely forever right." renjun sadly said and sighed.

"yeah, probably." chenle agreed but jisung didn't say anything.

he wants to be with chenle. so badly. but in his state right now, he can't. chenle probably wont even develop feelings for him anymore. thats all gone. and it could never be regained.

"i mean i used to have a friend. back in china." chenle suddenly spoke up. this definitely caught jisungs attention and decided to listen closely. "i dont know, hes very sweet. and kind and... cute." chenle admitted and embarrassingly chuckled. jisung was definitely feelings something.

was it anger?
jealousy?
guilt?

during the years, he believed the boy would be looking for him. it was so stupid. thats he what he thought. why would he be looking for someone that almost killed him. jisung believed he was going crazy. thats why he lost all his hope.

"ohh chenle likes someone!" renjun teased which made jisung frown. this caught the other boys attention and listened in. markhyuck wiped all the saliva off there faces and listened to what the hoy had to say. i mean kissing is great but gossip is something you can not miss.

"oo! who is this person?!! whats his name?" donghyuck asked eagerly.

"oh um his name is-"

"chenle!" chenle was caught off after hearing his name being called. he looked to where the sound was coming from and widened his eyes.

"xiaojun?"

sorry this chapter was also boring and short but i need to update since its been a whole week.

ahh im so sorry. currently stressing.

dont forget:
vote ✔️
comment✔️