uno

✎

"jisung! watch out!" a particular little chinese boy yelled out.
"huh?"

"chenle no!" jisung jolts up from his sleep, taking a deep breath after not being able to. he felt like he was being suffocated. it happened every night. every time he slept. the same nightmare. it never goes away. it hasn't gone away for the past eleven years.

jisung looks around his lit room, from the sun shining through the windows. he rubs his face and runs a few strokes through his hair to keep it in place.

it was a monday which meant school.

probably one of jisungs worst thing to go to in the entire world. he'd rather stay inside his house and do absolutely nothing. thats just the way he is, or turned out to be...

he reaches over for his phone and read the time.

6:30 am,, i have 30 minutes.

jisung groans and drags himself off his comfy bed to wash up. after dressing into a decent outfit (he may not care but he didnt want to look like a hobo as well) and trudged downstairs where his mother had left him some pancakes. beside it was a small note:

sweety, ill be out for a month because of a business trip. please take care of yourself and eat. i love you.
sincerely, mom.

jisung sighed and sat down. it was often that his mother was rarely at home because of work. she tries to take some time off to have some quality time with his son. but usually he declines it. the boy began to slowly eat his breakfast as he wasn't that hungry. the time was going by fast and it was time for jisung to go to school.

he leaves some of his breakfast and grabs his backpack, heading out the door. he plugs in his earbuds and puts on his hoodie. soft songs play in his ear as it was one of his favored song genres.

he continued to walk to school, seeing students already walking into the building as well. when he entered, he immediately went to his classroom. he saw papers being thrown and girls gossiping. it was a daily thing.

"yah! mark ill continue to throw you paper until you give me my kiss." donghyuck threatened the oldest of their friend group. mark sighed and got up to give a sweet peck on the smallers lips. satisfied, donghyuck put down the shriveled paper and sat on the olders lap. jisung gave a small smile at how cute their relationship was.

he always wished he was in a relationship. but he cant imagine it being in one without someone.

"hey jisung! come here bud!" jaemin noticed jisung standing at the entrance and invited him to sit with them.

"hey guys." jisung said greeting his hyungs. he sat down and settled his stuff.

"hey jisungie, how are you? you dont seem too good." mark cooed, pinching his cheeks. jisung didn't have the energy to shoo him away but he was used to it anyway.