trece

✎

"okay next thing on the list that isnt real, where are you gonna take us jisung park." chenles silliness made jisung giggle a bit, and he thought it was cute.

"hmm, im not sure maybe the park.."

"okay lets go!" chenle grabbed hold of jisungs hand and ran out the mall.

"lets go on the swings!!" chenle suggested as he ran to the swings. he sat on one and began to swing. jisung smiled as he watched chenle becoming a child. he had always loved the swings. he would be on it for hours and jisung would always tell him to get off so they can actually play something. never worked though.

"you sure do love the swings." jisung said, getting on the swing next to him. chenle slowed his speed and nodded his head.

"yeah i do. i love the way the wind blows on my face. it makes me feel free. like nothing can bother me or get in my way. i have no care in the world. you know?" jisung sighed.

"sure i guess. i just wish i could let go of things so easily. i want to feel free for once."

"then feel it," chenle hopped off his swing and stood in front of jisung. jisung frowned in confusion. "here close your eyes. clear your mind and take deep breaths. feel the wind brush upon your face. relax." though jisung was a bit skeptical about this, he did what chenle said. he closed his eyes, cleared his mind and took a deep breath. all of the sudden, he saw memories of him and chenle when they were young. they were happy memories. when they went together to the ice cream truck every saturday, how their moms always took them to the park, their first day of school and how much they played tag. jisung subconsciously smiled as he thought about those memories.

"did you feel it?" chenle interrupted and jisung opened his eyes.

"yeah i did. i saw my best friend. he's the source of my happiness... i wish he was here right now..."

"did he die?"

"no, he... its kinda hard to explain. i rather not talk about it though or ill get sad and ill probably make you sad too.."

"okay, i understand. anyway, we should do something else. hmm, lets head to the open space over there." chenle and jisung walked over to where the land was open and had trees surrounding it. only jisung had noticed, that this was the park where the accident happened...

"woah!! look at that gigantic tree over there!" chenle pointed at a familiar tree and jisungs heart dropped. it was their tree. the tree they claimed eleven years ago. they neared the tree and something caught chenles eye.

"look theres something written on it. c plus j and it has a heart around it. a couple must have carved out their names, how cute." chenle ran his hand over it. then jisung saw as chenle seemed to stop moving.

"hey lele."

"yeah."

"how about we write our name on the tree, so we can really claim that this tree is ours." he saw chenles face light up and smiled.

"yes! that would so cute. but what do we write with?" chenle asked. jisung frowned and looked around for something they could use.

"how about a rock?" jisung picked up a nearby rock and tested it out.

jisung wrote his name first and handed the rock to chenle. once he was done, they examined it with the little light they had.

"wait its missing something." jisung confused watched as chenle seemed to draw a heart around their names.

"there much better." chenle satisfied, giggled. the carving read c + j with a heart around it.

"wow its so cute!"

chenles smile immediately faded—

"JISUNG WATCH OUT!"

"huh?" with that, a large force hit him on the side throwing him 4 ft off the ground and landing on the hard concrete floor.

"chenle? chenle? hello?" jisung shook the shorter as he had just blanked out. chenle blinked and look around to see jisung worried. "chenle, what happened? you spaced out."

"oh- im sorry, i t-thought of something. im fine." chenle assured and jisung let go of the olders shoulder.

"are you sure, you seem pretty anxious right now... did something happen?"

"no jisung, i told you im fine!" chenle said a bit too aggressively.

"okay okay, i believe you." chenle gasped and shook his head.

"oh my god, i didnt mean to sound aggressive. sorry."

"no no its cool... we should get out of here. maybe get some ice cream?"

"yeah yeah, lets go." jisung smiled and began to walk. chenle followed behind but stared at the street that was in the distance.

is that where... the accident happened...?

i feel like a shitty writer,, my writing is terrible and i know people know that

and im stressing myself too much writing all these chapters that theyre coming out terrible

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️