diecinueve

✎

"i knew you didn't go to the bathroom." jisung said to the elder that was sitting on a bench outside of the building. chenle turned around to see the boy nearing him and gave a small smile.

"how'd you know?" chenle looked as the younger sat next to him, admiring the nature.

"when i say, i want to go to the restroom, thats usually never true. i usually find myself going somewhere else to gather my thoughts and whatnot." jisung admitted. chenle with his cheeks tinted pink and compressed lips, looked at the boy. jisungs sharp and sculpted jawline made the smaller feel protected, as if it was a sign of dominance and strength. the tip of his angular nose glistens on the sun. his light brownish hair falls just above his eyes and on his eyebrows. needless to say, jisung was beautiful.
(a/n: jisung is a god and if u don't agree, u can suck my left toe)

jisung looked over to the elder, who was too busy staring at him. it took a couple seconds for chenle to realize he was staring for too long and jisung noticed.

usually, it would be jisung getting embarrassed by doing something weird but now its chenles turn. chenle swiftly looked away with his face a dark red. jisung giggled at how timid the boy was being, something out of his comfort zone. chenle has always been loud and cheery, even as a child.

"hey chenle yah~, look at me." jisung cooed and chenle hesitantly faced the younger.

"what..." chenle pouted.

"lets go eat ice cream, we can ditch." jisung stood up and extended his hand out. jisung expected chenle to take it but he just stared at it.

"but what about the school... they'll know.."

"aish, the guys will stall for us, its fine." jisung said and chenle stared at the boys extended hand. "are you gonna take it..? my arms getting tired here. by now, the ice cream would have melted" jisung slouched his shoulders as a sign of tiredness. chenle reached for it and let jisung help him up.

"okay, lets go!" chenle, who was still a bit dazed, was pulled into a ice cream store. it was perfect weather for ice cream too so it was pretty crowded. chenle, still being quiet, looked down feeling a comforting warmth wrapped around his hand and hasn't gone away. jisung was scrolling on his phone in one hand and the other holding chenles hand. he wouldn't let go. even if he needed to use his other hand, he'd just bring the elders hand up with his.

chenle was certainly surprised by his action. it was like their personalities almost switched.

his warmth feels so nice on my hand... something i could get used to-

his thoughts scattered when he was suddenly pushed harshly as people were shoving each other to get their dessert. chenle didn't seem but to realize his proximity between him and jisung. jisung pulled him to his chest, keeping him away from the rude people.

"yah! stop shoving through people! wait in your fucking spot! the ice cream isnt gonna run away!" jisung scolded the older man. chenle saw as jisungs expression said that he wanted to kill the man. the man huffed and went back to his place without fighting back.

chenle heard jisung mumble: yeah thats what i thought

chenle couldnt help but crack a smile at jisungs behavior. for some reason, he felt protected when jisung was near. something he never felt with xiaojun...

"yah... chenle? you okay?" jisung asked, examining chenle for any injuries on his face. the smaller felt his heart race. the smallest things jisung does, can make his heart race just like that. chenle was confused why this was happening.

"um.. yeah." chenle said with a shaky voice.

"okay next in line!" the cashier announced and jisung looked over to see it was his turn. he grabbed chenles hand and pulled him over to the counter.

"hmm.. can i have two ice cream cones: one vanilla and one cookie dough." jisung ordered and the girl behind the counter smiled and went to go get his two cones. when she came back, jisung handed her the money to pay.

"here you go, enjoy!"

"thank you!" both chenle and jisung walked out the store, licking their soft served ice creams.
(a/n: flashback when mark was eating his ice cream like he owns the fucking universe, okay-)

"mmm, this is really good." jisung commented on the taste of the dessert. chenle nodded as he kept licking his ice cream. they wandered around the streets of the city, minding their own business.

after they both finished their ice creams, they sat down on a bench, feeling their tummies full. for some reason, they sat in silence. not saying one word to each other. the rustling of the trees soothed their ears. it was calm. they felt at peace. its been long since both boys have felt that.

though, chenle did have a lot of things on mind.

should he confront jisung about what happened..?
should he stay quiet about it?
what should he do??

chenle was about to speak until a voice stopped him.

"chenle... i have something to tell you." jisungs voice echoed through his ears. from chenles pov, jisung looked pretty nervous. his hands were balled into a fist and breath was shaky.

"i've been thinking about it and i've come to the real conclusion." jisung started. jisung thought this was the perfect moment to just tell him everything.

"i like you."

take off is a bop

stan wayv

don't forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️