once

✎"heyy park!" mark runs to the boy, putting him arm around him

"heyy park!" mark runs to the boy, putting him arm around him. jisung shyly smiles at his gesture.

"hey mark, where are the others?" jisung said as he noticed it was just him.

"ah! they left to get a head start. i decided to stay to walk with you. so lets go!" they both walk together to reach their favorite restaurant. though on the way there, mark noticed jisungs sad expression.

"hey jisungie? you okay?" jisung seemed to be deep in thought since he looked startled when mark spoke.

"yeah im fine."

"in this world, i'm fine means save me. you can trust me. you're like a little brother to me in which i have to protect at all costs. so tell me whats wrong." mark asked the boy. jisung sighed and turned to mark.

"its about chenle..."

"what about him?"

"i just- i dont know how to say this..."

"what? do you like him?" mark revealed a small smirk and jisung sighed. "oh my god! you do!"

"its not just that though. maybe yes, i do like or even am love with him but me and chenle had a history." jisung confessed and mark had a confused look on his face.

"what do you mean by that?"

"i met chenle, at a very young age. we were best friends. we couldn't be separated, it was almost impossible. then one day, we wanted to hang out. but our moms refused. so we decided to sneak out," mark saw how jisung fisted his hands. mark began to worry but continued to listen what jisung had to say.

"probably one of the worst decisions to make. we went to the park and star gazed for a while. then i had an idea of making a carving on a tree. its still there to this day. anyway, after that he had kissed me on the cheek. i still remember the feeling of his lips being pressed upon my cheeks. it was one of the best feelings ever," jisung subconsciously rubbed the spot where chenle had kissed him, a long time ago. mark smiled at his action and how cute he was being.

"i got flustered and ran away. chenle chased me around the park until i had made it onto the streets," jisung frowned at the memory. "i was saying 'haha you cant catch me' and saying stupid shit. as i was doing that, i didnt realize there was a car coming right at me from the side. all of the sudden, i was pushed and i heard a loud noise-" jisung choked on his sentence and began to cry.

"chenle had pushed me away from the car and he got hit instead. he was so hurt, mark. i hurt him so much. the next day, he was gone. his stuff from his house was gone. it was like he disappeared. i couldn't live with myself. i fell into a strong state of depression and haven't gone out of it since. my heart broke when he came back to korea, and asked me what my name was. at that moment i knew, he had lost all his memories. his mom didn't even tell him about me! i am nothing to him now! he has forgotten all about me!! if only i had seen the fucking car none of this would have happened! i've destroyed him mark! he cant even remember his life before the accident! and its all... my... fault.. " jisung yelled and cried harder. mark began to tear up listening to the pain in his voice. he felt so bad for the younger. he never knew how much pain and sorrow he was going through.

"jisung... im so sorry. i never knew..." mark brought jisung into a hug. jisung buried his face into marks neck and cried.

"i know. i wanted to tell you guys but i was afraid. afraid that you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore. you guys are the only family i have left. when my mom is on her business trips, i'm all alone. but you guys are always there. please. don't leave me."

"jisung, we would never ever leave you. we would never do that to you. like i said, you are like a little brother to us. our job is to protect you. all we want for you, is the be happy. we want you to laugh again. smile. feel joy. thats all we ask of you. and as for you and chenle. jisung. its not your fault. at all. he put himself in your situation to save you because he loved you. he cared for you. he wouldn't want to see his best friend hooked up on wires and wounds all over his body. just like you wouldn't want to see chenle in that state. im sure he left korea for a personal reason but its not because of you. don't think to yourself that way. if he hadn't lost his memories and saw you in your state, do you think he would happy? i don't think so. its hurting him just as much as its hurting you. please, tell yourself. it wasn't your fault. it was never your fault in the first place." jisung moved away from mark and wiped his tears.

"thank you for listening, mark. i really appreciate it."

"of course jisung. you know i'm always here to listen." mark ruffled the boys hair and jisung groaned.

"heyy... i just fixed my hair."

"hey stop crying!" mark and jisung heard someone loudly whisper from the bushes. "yo! they're gonna hear us!"

"uh, guys?" jisung said going near the bushes to reveal all 4 guys hiding.

"see you fucking idiot, you got us caught." haechan yelled at renjun who was wiping his tears away. "oh shut up hyuck!"

"what are you guys doing?" mark asked.

"oh, we were wondering why you guys were taking so long to get here so we decided to look for you and saw you guys talking. it seemed pretty intense." jeno explained to the two.

"yeah and jisung, basically what mark said. we would never leave you. we're a family and families never separate. its our job to protect you and be there for you, so don't hide anything from us anymore. you can always tell us." jaemin told the youngest and everyone agreed.

"okay i will." jisung stated.

"come on, group hug!" mark said, bringing everyone into a hug.

"wait what!" jisung yelled as he being hugged by all 5 guys. after a while, they finally let go and jisung caught his breathe from being squeezed to death.

"whaa, lets go get lunch now. the food is probably cold now."

"wait but whos paying for it?" donghyuck asked and everyone said not it, except renjun.

"of course, it has go be me." renjun rolled his eyes.

"sucks for you, fucker." donghyuck laughed and renjun just gave him the finger.

"aish! lets just go and eat." the gang all entered the restaurant and ate. they all had a good time actually. jisung felt happy for once and was actually joking around with the guys. they were definitely surprised by it since its been so long but they didn't think twice to question it.

jisung was happy and thats all that matters.

happy easter :D

kinda sad though but watevs :p

dont forget:
vote ✔️
comment✔️