seis

✎

"hey jisung!" chenle ran up to the taller once he saw him at his locker, getting his stuff. jisung looked over to see a smiling brunette right next to him. he awkwardly smiled and greeted him back. after that day, jisung told himself that he has to stop crying every time he saw chenle. it was becoming a problem now. progressively, he is getting better. but things are still a bit awkward. its not like one can act like everything is normal after seeing someone they almost killed.

"shall we head to class together?" chenle asked and jisung simply nodded.

"sure lets go." they walk besides each other, without saying a word. these days, chenle was welcomed into the dreamies friend group, thats what they called themselves. they felt like chenle was the last piece they were missing. he is energetic and loud and just made everyone happy; even jisung. the rest noticed how jisung was smiling more and laughing. like they said, its the most precious sound to their ears. they were so glad the two boys had found each other. you can already tell they have chemistry between them and they fit perfectly.

though, jisung still isn't fully healed. he still gets into his depressed states, and shuts everyone out. the boys would've thought he would let chenle comfort him but no. he would cry harder. they felt like jisung hadn't told them everything. sometimes he would break out crying once chenle arrives. it all leads to chenle.

chenle.
chenle.
chenle.

they didn't know why. the brunette boy hadn't done anything to hurt him. actually he saved the boy from killing himself.

chenle tries to help out as much as he can with his depression. though, jisung still cuts. what made chenle wonder was some things he was whispering.

i want to feel your pain..
you didnt deserve this
its all my fault.

it truly pained chenle but he didnt know what all that meant. all he could really come up with was:

did he hurt someone?

chenle knows jisung has a complicated past and for his privacy he decided not to ask.

suddenly, jisung feels a warm sensation tangled around his hand. he gasps at the unfamiliar feeling. he looks down to see chenle had tangled his hands into his. instantly, jisungs face went red.

"um... chenle?" chenle seemed unbothered and continued walking, now hand in hand with jisung.

"oh, your hand seemed cold, so im warming it up for you! i hope you don't mind." chenle started to feel a but embarrassed since he realized he forgot to ask if he could hold his hand or not.

"i-i guess i dont.." jisung still flustered, entered the room, luckily no one was staring at them. they sat at their seats but chenle never separated his hand from his. and to be honest, jisung didn't mind.

but he was on the verge of tears because this triggered a long lost memory.

"park jisung!" young chenle stomped over to the smaller. from jisungs view, he looked like he had steam coming out of his ears. it was funny but scary at the same time.

"yes~" jisung innocently said, even though he knew he had done something mischievous.

"where is my chocolate milk!" before all of this, chenle excused himself to use the bathroom. and being the mischievous kid jisung is, he drank all his chocolate milk and continued played with his toys as if nothing had happened.

"in my stomach." jisung smiled but then ran screaming after chenle began chasing him around. finally, chenle had caught him and began tickling him. jisung uncontrollably laughed and begged for chenle to stop. chenle whose arm was getting tired, slowly stopped.

jisung wiped off the laughing tears spilling from his eyes.

"jisung don't drink my milk okay... i really wanted it." chenle said pouting. jisung for once felt bad and hugged the older.

"aw im sorry chenle, i wont do it again..." jisung apologized, and chenle forgave him.

"come on lets go to the yard!" they both stepped out the house and walked to the back. its was kinda chilly and they didn't have much warmth. chenle grabbed jisungs hand and smooshed himself against him. you would think jisung would be the clingy one but actually it was the other way around in their case.

jisung immediately blushed as he felt warmth on his hand.

"yah chenle, w-what are you doing..?"

"holding your hand obviously, its cold. and you seem cold too so we'll both warm each other up." jisungs growing heart began to beat faster. chenle doesn't normally do this even though he is pretty clingy. but he usually holds onto his arm which jisung is pretty used to. but hand... he hasn't done.

"oh jisung~ i know you have a little crush on me. your face is red~" chenle cooed, pinching his cheeks. jisung groaned and shooed his hands away.

"no i dont..."

"whatever you say~ one day you'll say it. i know it."

one day.

this chap was super boring sorry 😔

dont forget:
vote ✔️
comment✔️