veintidos

this is really just fluff✎

after they created that whole scene in the bedroom, both boys ended up cuddling up against each other and watching a movie. as kids, they loved watching the spy kids. they were convinced they were spies too and always did little missions at home and ended up in giggle fits on the floor.

chenle had his head on jisung chest and he listened closely to the rate of his heart beat. the sound always seemed to soothed him. meanwhile, jisung softly ran his fingers through the smallers brunette locks making the boy feel comfortable. once in a while, jisung would kiss chenles head which would form a smile on the boys face. when the movie was finally finished, chenle turned his head facing jisung. who seemed to be on his phone.

chenle smiled and moved up to give him a peck on the cheek. this definitely distracted jisung from what he was looking at on his phone and looked down to see a smiley boy. jisung put down his phone on the table besides him and brought chenle closer to him. chenle buried himself into the youngers neck feeling loved.

"this is nice, don't you think?" chenle admitted to jisung. jisung hummed in response.

"yeah it is. just spending time with the person i love, you know?" jisung said, making chenle blush a bit.

chenle realized that they haven't technically said 'i love you' to each other or officially made the statement that they're boyfriends. yet here they are acting like a couple.

"its getting late, jisungie.. im getting a bit sleepy." chenle yawned, stretching himself. he sat up, sadly loosening himself from jisungs embrace and rubbed his eyes. jisung admired the boys ethereal looks. the way chenles hair covered almost his eyes and how his cheekbones defined his face when he smiled or how his eyes formed into small moon crescents when he smiled happily.

jisung defined the boy as perfect. he was perfect.

"can i stay over tonight?" chenle interrupted jisung as he was deep in thought.

"yeah, i mean you cant really leave..." jisung said, reminding chenle that they were still stuck.

"okay then, can i borrow some clothes..?" chenle shyly rubbed the back of his nape, feeling a little embarrassed about sharing clothes with jisung.

"of course, you can pick out anything from my drawer. im gonna go to the bathroom and change into my pjs, be right back." jisung grabbed his regular white t shirt and sweatpants that he wears to bed and ran to his bathroom.

chenle sighed and looked through jisungs clothes. he found a t shirt and some shorts he could wear. he put them on and realized how big they were on him. jisungs comes out the bathroom, ruffling his hair. he looks at chenle who seemed to be looking at himself in the mirror. jisung smiled at how the t shirt was way too big for him. it looked so cute on him. he then started thinking how he would look with his hoodies on... cute

jisung sneaked up behind him, snaking his arms around chenles small waist. he rested his head on the boys shoulder and kissed his neck. chenle place his hands on top of jisungs, smiling. he turned around and gave a little smirk before planting a kiss on the tallers lips. jisung kissed back, smiling into the kiss.

after separating jisung lifted the boy up, bringing them to the bed. chenle jumped off and placed himself on the bed. jisung crawled to the other side of chenle and they covered themselves with jisungs cosy bed sheets.

chenle snuggled himself against jisungs chest and put his legs over jisungs waist. jisung felt butterflies fly around in his stomach as he watched chenle buried himself into jisung.

jisung placed a small kiss on the boys cheek.
"goodnight chenle." jisung said, reaching his arm over chenle to shut off the lamp. jisung closed his eyes as chenle said goodnight back.

and just like that, they were fast asleep.

"if my calculations are right, they should be sleeping together, snuggled up against each other." jaemin said in a nerdy way. all the boys were back at jisungs house to unlock the door and were hoping that something juicy happened.

all together they removed the furniture that was keeping the door tight shut. before jaemin was about to twist the knob, he shushed everyone to tell them to stay quiet in case they were still sleeping. once they entered the room, they noticed no one was in there. of course, they were all confused to where they had gone.

they took a few glances inside before turning around to a loud 'boo!'

everyone jumped in fear, making the two lovebirds laugh so much.

"yah! what was that for? how did u guys even get out?!" donghyuck complained to the two who were still laughing.

"well what had happened was, that chenle found a spare key to the window and we climbed out only to see you guys break into my house so we decided to scare you. you should've seen ur horrified faces!" jisung continued to laugh as chenle was on the floor dying.

"enough about that! did anything you know happen?" jaemin raised an eyebrow at jisung and he immediately stopped laughing and a red tone was planted onto his cheeks. chenle heard what jaemin had said and calmed himself down.

"maybe...?" jisung said.

"see! what'd i say!" jaemin said looking at all the guys behind him.

"okay okay whatever, we should grab some breakfast. its on me?" mark insisted and everyone happily agreed.

"yes!"

as i everyone left, donghyuck pecked his boyfriends cheek and gave him a little hug. mark blushed at his boyfriends actions. donghyuck whispered a small "i love you" to mark in his ear. the older smiled and gave a quick peck on his lips.

"i love you too baby."

i could really go for some cuddles rn...

i can just call my boyfri- hah sike i dont have a boyfriend cus im ugly and lonely 🥵🤘🏻😌😤💅🏻🙈🕺🏻

anyway yeah im back 😳💅🏻

but im kinda running out of ideas so i might just end the book in the next chap so yeah... but that means a new book cus i have like 18 drafts saved so yuhh