dieciocho

✎

"hey chenle, how ar- oh my god! chenle! why are you crying??" xiaojun dropped all his stuff to comfort his boyfriend who was sobbing on the hard floor. chenle immediately fell into his touch and snuggled himself into xiaojuns neck.

"its nothing..." chenle mumbled, and kept a tight hold on his boyfriend who was rocking him in a slow motion as he sat on his lap.

"well it has to be something since you're crying so much.. tell me what happened? did someone hurt you? do i have to square up with anyone??" xiaojun searched for any scratches on his limbs. chenle began laughing because of its ticklish feeling.

"aish, stop i'm fine..." chenle moved his boyfriends hands from him and xiaojun kissed away his tears, that were still placed on his cheek.

"just tell me what happened... please..." xiaojun said in a soft tone. chenle sighed and looked at his boyfriend.

"its about... jisung.." chenle said with sadness in his voice. chenles eyebrows furrowed when xiaojun rolled his eyes all of the sudden. "why are you rolling your eyes."

"because! all you talk about is jisung. its always jisung, jisung, jisung! and you're always with him! you're never with me. its been months that we've been together and yet you're never with me..."

"xiaojun, ive told you about jisung... he has... stuff going on and i would like to help him and-"

"i dont care! i'm sorry but i don't care! i want you, i love you, i care about you but it doesn't seem like you feel the same way. the way you look at jisung... you've never looked at me the same way. all these years, ive helped you! helped you overcome your bad habits-"

"and thats what im trying to do with jisung! xiaojun, listen to me! i love you, i really do, but there are people that calling for help but they have none! im sorry but i wont stop helping jisung." chenle raised his tone at xiaojun, feeling his blood boil at how insensitive he was being.

"then if thats the case..." xiaojun gently pushed chenle off his lap. tears welled up in xiaojuns eyes. "we're done." the boy got up and picked up his stuff.

"wait, xiaojun no." chenle quickly stood up and brought the boy to his lips. they were like that for a few minutes until xiaojun let go first. both boys were crying and emotional.

"you cant leave me, junnie. please..." chenle pleaded. xiaojun tried his best to hold back his tears.

"im sorry chenle, i have to go. i hope you the best." those were the last words he had said to chenle. chenle, who felt such great pain as if someone brutally stabbed him in the heart, fell the ground in agony. he clutched onto his heart since it was hurting so much.

he's never experienced a break up so all of this is so new to him. he never would've though xiaojun would just... leave him like that. Well maybe he was wrong.

i guess when they said break ups hurt for weeks, they weren't lying. its already been a few weeks and chenle was depressed. xiaojun was nowhere to be found which must mean he's gone back to china. chenle has tried to text or call and no answer. the guys tried everything that would at least make chenle smile, but nothing would work. chenle laid his head down on the desk and stared into nothing. the others were trying to make plans to make chenle feel less miserable.

jisung sat in silence, watching him being all depressed. he felt sorry for the older after his break up but also mad since he left chenle all alone and miserable. he wanted to punch the foreigner but he knew he couldn't.

"hey chenle look! i have a baby picture of jisung, wanna see?" donghyuck said, giving his phone to the boy. but jisung had snatched it before chenle could take it.

"no! that's embarrassing!" jisung said, holding onto the phone tightly. actually, he didn't want chenle to see it because what if it triggers his memory? chenle can't know about past, he just cant..

in chenles mind, he thought about what he figured out a few weeks ago. this could give him that reassurance.

"actually, can i see it?" chenle said quietly. he held his hand out for the phone and jisung looked at it.

"jisung, stop being a little bitch and give him the damn phone." donghyuck said, trying to reach for his device in jisungs hand. donghyuck and jisung then had a tug of war with the phone until donghyuck had won and gave it to the smaller boy. jisung had a mini panic attack as chenle observed the photo.

chenle took it and saw a little boy, with black hair, smiling at the camera giving a peace sign. for some reason, this warmed his heart. this was jisung.

it was him, he was my childhood friend that i lost but now ive found him... and i couldn't be happier.

a small smile stretched on chenles face. he looked at jisung then the photo.

"you haven't changed much, have you? you're still a baby." chenle teased. jisung just awkwardly smiled.

"uh thanks?" chenle handed back donghyuck his phone. jisung hoped it didn't trigger his memory, so far his expression doesn't say much.

"hey, we got you to smile." jeno pointed out. chenle nodded and said his thanks.

"i'm gonna go to the washroom, i'll be back."

ITS A MOMENT WHEN I SHOW UP GOTTEM SAYING WOW-

sorry the song is playing :D

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment ✔️