dieciséis

✎

"guys whats did i do." jisung ran his finger through hair as he was stressed the fuck out. everyone had a bewildered look on their faces as to why jisung suddenly jolted up.

"what did you do?" mark asked.

"i kissed chenle." jisung said and everyones eyes widen. jeno even dropped his fry that he was about to eat.

"you kissed che-!" jisung quickly stopped donghyuck from completely his sentence, not wanting any sort of unwanted attention and he definitely did not want chenle to hear.

"keep your voices down!" jisung loudly whispered, letting go of donghyuck mouth.

"was it a kiss kiss or..." jaemin asked and raised an eyebrow, tempting to know the full story.

"no i kissed him on the forehead when he was sleeping..." jisung blushed as he recalled everything that happened last night.

"oh my god, jisung tell us every single detail." donghyuck asked as everyone leaned forward to hear the story.

"so what had happened was..." jisung continued to explain everything. everyone oo'ed which left jisung begging them to stop.

"this is good though! chenle has a boyfriend! i dont know what i was thinking.." jisung put his hood over his head, grabbing the strings and pulling it, hiding his whole face.

"jisung, don't beat yourself over it. you were just... in the moment. plus he was asleep so he doesn't know that you kissed him." mark loosed the boys hoodie and he sighed.

"i don't know..."

"what don't you know?" chenle suddenly appeared from behind, scaring the wits out of jisung.

"ah! oh- uh- he-ey chenle..." jisung stuttered as well as laughing nervously. jisung could hear the snickers coming from his friends mouths but they decided to continue to eat their food.

"hey! thank you for bringing me home last night. i didn't mean to pass out on you like that, sorry." chenle apologized for his actions.

"oh.. no its okay. it was really late anyway so it was no problem..." chenle smiled and patted his head cutely. jisung froze and his face instantly turned red.

"well i gotta go (stan chungha), xiaojun is waiting for me over there. ill see you guys later, bye!" chenle waved to everyone and they waved back. jisung turned around and saw as chenle gave xiaojun a peck in the lips and exit the cafeteria. once he was out of view, everyone turned to jisung. they all had their one eyebrow up.

"what?" jisung asked.

"you need to do something about this. its obvious that he knows about what you did last night. hes was acting extra sweet and your expressions said it all." mark stated and everyone nodded. jisung groaned and crossed his arms.

"ill talk to him later, okay."

"good."

as jisung walked out of his last class and immediately went to his locker to gather his stuff to head out. closing it, he jumped as he saw chenle standing there, leaning against the locker next to him.

"how many times are you gonna scare me today! my heart can't take it." jisung clutched on his chest as he tried to control to rapid beating of his heart.

"sorry, its fun anyway. you're such a scaredy cat." chenle teased the boy and jisung rolled his eyes.

"yah! leave me alone!" jisung pouted and walked away. chenle caught up with him and jisung looked over at smaller boy.

"why are you following me? i thought you were supposed to be with your boyfriend." jisung said with a tone in which chenle took notice of.

"well, my boyfriend is at soccer practice so he wont be home for a while. so why don't we walk home together. plus i have a lot of things to talk about." chenle smirked and jisung instantly remember what mark had told him at lunch.

"um.. okay then." both jisung and chenle walked out the building, heading to their homes. it was a quiet walk until chenle spoke.

"about last night..." jisung gulped as chenle starting talking.

"nothing happened last night!" jisung kept walking but was pulled back where chenle had stopped. chenle had pulled him too hard that their faces were just inches away.

"i know you kissed me last night," chenle smirked. "and i'm sad i didn't get the chance to kiss you back." chenle seductively said. jisung immediately went blank, at the sound of his voice.

he couldnt help but admit how sexy chenle can be sometimes. (a/n: HSKSKS I CANT FUCKING BREATHE)

"uh chenle.." suddenly, the boy that had a grip on jisungs arm began to laugh hysterically.

"oh my god! you shouldve seen the look on your face!! you look like a tomato! hahha!" chenle held onto his stomach as he laughed loudly. jisung crossed his arms and looked away.

"yah! stop doing that!"

"okay okay," chenle wiped the tears off his face. "just kidding, no offense. im loyal to xiaojun only, whoops. i was just teasing you." jisung groaned and walked away.

"wait wait for mee!" chenle ran the boy who seemed kinda pissed yet flustered.

"hey, bro im sorry. i was just playing with you. and about yesterday, its totally cool. no one has to know anyway. it was nothing, right." jisung felt his heart break after chenle considered his kiss as nothing. but he couldn't say anything.

"yeah, it was nothing. anyway heres my house, ill see you tomorrow okay, bye!" jisung ran off to his home, leaving chenle alone by the same curb they always end up on.

chenle whispered a small bye even though he knew jisung wouldn't be able to hear it.

he honestly felt that he teased the younger like that. maybe he sensitive to that type of stuff. he should've thought before doing...

this literally was so boring,, sorry 😔

also nct 127 songs makes me so fucking emotional like i literally cant listen to it cuz i think of the concert which was fucking amazing btw but then the pcd comes back and it SUCKS
so have to deal with that yay..

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️