diez

✎

"chenle!! are you okay!?" young jisung ran up to the hospitalized boy, with a worried expression. chenle softly smiled at how he distressed he was.

"yes sungie im fine. don't yell so loud you're getting peoples attention.." jisung hugged the older and he returned the hug.

"what happened to you?"

"ah its nothing, i just fell off the swing. only needed four stitches on my cheek. im fine, really." chenle assured the younger so he would calm down.

"did you cry... it must have hurt.."

"yes it hurt... but i didn't cry. im a big boy!"

"ah okay im sorry i wasn't there to hold your hand though." jisung out on a sad expression.

"its fine sungie, you know you don't always have to be here to hold my hand."

"but i do. okay zhong chenle, i will promise you. i will always be here to help you when you're hurt and be by your side always even if are separated! promise.." jisung held out his pinky to make a promise with the boy.

chenle smiled and gladly wrapped his pinky around jisungs.

"i hope you never break your promise, park jisung."

"i wont."

the scar was still there. on the left side of chenles cheek, was an old scar. jisung always found himself staring at it. he felt the need to touch it, just like he used to even if it annoyed chenle.

chenle noticed the hooded boy staring at his cheek and he instantly knew what he was looking at.

"i know, its ugly." chenle said, sadly. jisung snapped out of his trance and shook his head.

"no, i-its beautiful. you know what they say, they are scars to your beautiful.." jisung shyly said, with a spot red tinted on his cheeks. chenle would have lied if that didn't make his heart flutter. no one has ever said that about his scars.

"oh.. wow t-thank you," chenle blushed. "no one has ever told me that before. for a long time, i've always been so self conscious about it... thats my only scar. i have more on my stomach and my arms." chenle rolled up his sleeves to reveal a few scars scattered around.

"these were from the accident i told you about..." chenle sighed and covered his arm with his sleeves once again. "this one though," chenle pointed to his cheek. "from what my mom told me, i fell off the swing once and had to get stitches."

jisung still remembers that. how worried he was for the older and the promise he made...

"i will always be here to help you when you're hurt and be by your side always even if are separated! promise.."

in the end, jisung broke his promise. how much pain he caused for chenle, mentally and physically. if only he could turn back time. if only he was the one that got hit by the car. none of this would have happened.

jisung didn't realize how he started crying until chenle pointed it out.

"oh you don't have to cry, it wasn't serious!" chenle said, wondering why the boy all of the sudden started crying. jisung came back to reality and shook his head.

"ah, im sorry." jisung quickly wiped his tears away with his sleeves, feeling embarrassed. "i don't know why i'm crying" 

"here let me get you a paper towel." chenle gets up from the bathroom floor and handed him a paper towel he collected from the dispenser. they decided to just stay in the bathroom and skip class cause they didn't feel like learning today. they knew they would get in trouble but honestly, who cares.

"thanks.." jisung said softly, taking the paper towel. chenle sits back down next to him and sighs.

"oh jeez, xiaojun must be worried about my whereabouts. by all the texts hes sent me, its too obvious." chenle laughs as he looks at his phone, which keeps buzzing every second. jisung saw how chenle looked genuinely happy with xiaojun. it hurts jisung deep down but he's already dealt with so much pain, he's completely numb.

"you should head to him then, if he's so worried. you shouldn't leave your boyfriend worried to hell."

"are you sure.."

"yeah, ill come out too in a second." jisung gave him a small smile.

"okay then, ill see you later! don't try anything okay."

"i wont, i... promise."

"hmm alright, byee" chenle heads out the bathroom and finds his way to his boyfriend. while jisung sits in the bathroom, he wonders if anyone was worried about him.

maybe his friends. or mom. maybe his dad...

he gets a but startled when he felt his phone buzz. he takes it out and answers the call.

"yah! jisung park! where are you!" jaemin yells (really loudly) through the phone. jisung immediately cringes at the loud sound and shakes his head.

"im in the bathroom." he heard a small gasp from the other line.

"you're not like doing anything bad are you."

"no nana, im just sitting."

"alright then, come on. the gang wants to get lunch, you should join."

"yeah ill come with. give me a second, ill be right there."

"okay bye!"

"bye." jisung hangs up on jaemin and stands up to fix himself for like the hundredth time already. today has just been a huge mess. full of sadness, just like any other day. it was so normal him, to just feel sad all day. he wasn't bothered by it but he knew other people were. mostly his friends. since those are the only people that actually care about him and his well being.

he was just lucky to have them as friends, or he likes to consider them as family.

he grabs his backpack and heads out the door to meet up with his friends.

yayy update

im planning to update at least 2 chaps a day so i can make up for all the weeks i missed :))

so youre welcome :D

dont forget:
vote✔️
comment✔️