doce

✎

another day of school, another day of hell. jisung really didn't like school. school has no purpose, like when are you ever gonna use the quadratic function in your daily life. huh? exactly never. so whats the point of showing up at this point.

jisung, sluggishly entered his math class, not feeling it. he plopped down at his everyday seat and put his head down. not too long after, he felt a tap on his shoulder. he lifted his head to see chenle smiling down at him.

"hey jisung! good morning!" chenle said, being his bubbly self. jisung couldn't help but think how adorable he is.

"hey, morning." jisung said, putting his head back down.

"so you're not feeling it this morning?"

"yup. i don't feel like doing anything today. not in the mood." jisung admitted and chenle sighed. then an idea popped into his head.

"hey jisung, why don't we just sneak out and go do something. come on, ill treat you to anything you want."

"but what about when the school finds out we skipped?"

"they won't, we'll tell them we took a sick leave. hurry before the teacher comes." chenle grabbed jisungs wrist and pulled him out the class. the stealthily sneaked out the building and made it outside.

"hah! we did it!" chenle said giggling.

"yeah, so what did you wanna do?"

"i don't know, what do you wanna do? i told you, ill take you anywhere you want. a day, just you and me." jisung felt his cheeks heat up by what he had said.

just a day, with chenle and me...

"um, i could use some new clothes..."

"great! lets go shopping! wait! i need to tell xiaojun first so then he wouldn't call me every second asking where i am." chenle quickly took out his phone and dialed his boyfriends number.

"hey junnie! i wont be at school today, im gonna hang with jisung! hope you don't mind..."

"i dont know chenle... i have a feeling he liked you..."

"oh so youre jealous.." chenle smirked.

"w-what no..."

"oh jeez, youre so cute. im sure nothing will happen, i just wanna cheer him up. hes been sad these days, you know..."

"fine, ill see you later then babe, okay bye!"

"bye xiaojun! love you!" chenle says his final goodbye and hangs up.

"okay lets go!"

both boys enter the mall and look around for stores that fit jisungs liking. they enter a store and immediately start scanning some clothing. jisung took some shirts and jeans to construct an outfit and chenle did the same. after a while, they headed to the dressing room.