My Dad Could Beat Up Your Dad

A/N: Requested by @BrittanyRowden4. Again, sorry it took forever, but I've been working on my own personal writing projects and haven't had a lot of time. Thanks for being so patient.

Also: requests are open again!! Feel free to DM me a request or comment it. Thanks!

~~~

High school has been hell.

Peter thought the bullying would get better. After all, who wants to mess with the son of Iron Man? He could just say "my dad is Tony Stark" and have kids bowing at his feet like he was the son of some divine being. In his mind, it was actually pretty cool. Not that he wanted people to be below him; he just liked the sense of authority.

But there was one problem with the my dad is Iron Man argument: no one believed him.

Which... is a bit fair.

Because Peter was a loser. Unpopular, unremarkable, not the least bit noteworthy. The son of Iron Man should be so much more. So... not pathetic. He should be the most popular, coolest guy ever. For such a charismatic dad, Peter had the equivalent of a forgotten corn chip on the ground surrounded by ants. But hey — at least the ants liked him.

How could a corn chip like him be the son of Tony Stark?

*

Flash would use it as a taunting method.

Punch.

"What happened to your Daddy Stark being your dad?"

Punch.

"Didn't you learn anything from him?"

Kick.

"Can't even fight back, huh?"

Shove.

"Why isn't he coming to save you?"

Punch.

"Does he even love you?"

Peter could only take it, and try not to believe it.

*

Tony took a wet paper towel and cleaned the blood off Peter's lip.

"You need to stand up to him, Pete. It breaks my heart see you go through this." Tony admitted softly, somberly.

Peter looked away. "I can't. You know that."

"Peter, look at me."

He didn't.

"Peter."

He took his finger and gently rested it under Peter's chin, pushing it so his head was facing him. He stared up at Tony, waiting.

"Next time this happens, you fight back. You hear me? Even if it's one punch. Don't just take it. Fight back."

*

Peter bounced his leg nervously, now sporting such a lovely broken nose. Stuck in Morita's office with Flash, a large bruise on the left side of his face, right next to him. It was a long, uninteresting story, but bottom line: Don't knock over Flash's milk carton on the way to the garbage pail.

But that wasn't the part he was nervous about. No, he shouldn't have punched Flash so hard. But that was absolutely not the worst part.

Now Tony was getting involved.

"Tony" and "involved" are two things that never work well together. When he was involved in the PTA meeting he almost broke Helen McCoy's femur, when he was involved in the annual egg hunt over half the kids went home with messed up teeth from biting into gears and bolts instead of candy, and when he was involved in the Avengers, they split up harder than One Direction.

Peter did not, by any means, want Tony to be involved.

"What the hell is this?!"

...And that's why.

He shut his eyes tight and braced himself. He only opened them when he heard Flash's incredulous voice.

"Is that...?"

Morita didn't seem as shocked. At least Peter had that. He didn't have to risk getting in trouble because of Tony being so... flamboyant, for lack of a better word.

Tony kicked the door open, literally kicked it open, the absolute madman.

"Are you kidding me?!" He yelled, making Peter roll his eyes. "My kid is an angel, and if he hurt anyone it's because someone was attacking him first! Self defense is not a crime, but assault is!" He spun around and got up in Flash's — very shocked and very horrified — face. He pulled off his sunglasses so he could look him in the eyes. "I can have you arrested for putting a hand on my son!"

Peter buried his face in his hands. "Dad."

He turned and put his hands on Peter's face, squishing his cheeks. "Sonuvagun, did he break your nose, kiddie?"

"Mr. Stark. Please, calm down." Morita said stoically, looking from him to Flash. "We don't know what happened yet. All we know is when a teacher arrived, the two were already in a fight.

He took a deep breath. "Okay. Peter, tell— actually, no. I want to hear what you have to say, Mr. Thompson. Why don't you try to justify what you did?"

Peter took that chance to get a good look at Flash. His face was completely white, eyes almost comically wide. It made Peter smile, if only a little.

Flash didn't speak, which just tested Tony's patience.

"Well?"

Peter's enhanced senses suddenly picked up on voices from outside.

"Was that Tony Stark?"

"Holy shit."

"Penis wasn't lying..."

"Peter's dad really is Iron Man."

"Fuck, that was really Tony Stark? I should give him back his wallet."

"You stole Iron Man's wallet?"

"I thought he was an impersonator."

"Peter's dad is a literal superhero. That's fucking awesome."

Peter held his head a little higher as Tony continued his verbal attack on Flash. Maybe this wasn't too bad, after all.