Chapter 2: The Truth Untold

Jungkook: Why would you do something like that, Jimin?

Jimin: I never thought you'd really be this oblivious to your surroundings. Also, I'd like you to refer to me as Mr. Park from now on. I want all of you to refer to me as Mr. Park, except for Y/N. She's an exception, and you already know why. He chuckled as he finished his sentence.

Jimin hung up on Jungkook.

End of Phone Call

Jungkook walked back over to the ground. He had an angry expression on his face.

Yoongi: What happened?

Jungkook: Jimin called. He's aggravating the shit out of me.

Namjoon: It's weird how Jimin can just change so quickly.

Hoseok: Did he say anything about the... you know... mafia?

Jungkook: He confirmed it. He wants us to refer to him as Mr. Park, except for Y/N. You already know I'm not going to listen to that bullshit. This sounds so fucking retarded. Why the hell is Jimin with the damn mafia?

Yoongi: Calm down...

Jin: Why Y/N? Why's she an exception?

Taehyung: You fucking airhead, it's because she's pretty much forced into a relationship with him.

Y/N's phone notifies everyone that she's got a new message.

It's from an unknown number.

As Y/N picks up her phone, she reads the message to herself.

"It's me, Jimin. Or as many refer to me, I'm Mr. Park. I forgot to tell you earlier, but you're going to get married to me. It's for... business reasons. Don't try fighting it. There's nothing you can do to get out of it."

Her eyes widened.

The other boys demanded that they see the message.

She showed them the message, and their eyes widened too.

Y/N: I... don't want to get married to him! Why the fuck is this happening?!

Her phone goes off again.

"The wedding is in two days, in Hokkaido. You better not have told the other guys about this. Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I have a place back in South Korea where we'll be living. Many, many people will be attending this wedding. Just know that I've invited your mother. The other six will not be attending, and that's why I don't want you to tell them. They'll want to get involved and stop me. You didn't tell them, did you?"

Y/N quickly wrote back.

"I didn't tell them. Why do we have to get married though?!"

Jimin, or Mr. Park, responded almost immediately.

"I need to be married in order to inherit my father's company. There's no real love between us, and there never will be. I just need you so I can have my father's company. Is that clear?"

Her eyes couldn't believe what they had just seen.

Suddenly, Taehyung snatched Y/N's phone out of her hand, just because he was so curious.

The other five look over his shoulders to see the messages.

They're left in shock.