Chapter 9: We're Almost There

The guys and Y/N meet Jimin downstairs.

A man, who looked younger than Jimin, stood next to him.

Jimin: This is my personal tailor. He will make your suits for tomorrow. Respect him, as disobeying him will result in serious consequences. Y/N, come with me.

Y/N followed Jimin as the others were forced to stay behind.

He brings her to the garden.

Jimin: Tomorrow's your big day.

Y/N: I just don't want my "big day" to have anything to do with you.

Jimin: Well that sucks for you.

Y/N: Why'd you bring me out here?

Jimin: Just to hang out, I guess.

Y/N: Her voice sounded confused. To hang out with me?

Jimin: Well, we are spending the rest of our lives together. It'd be better if we did love each other.

Y/N: Well, I do remember you saying that no love would be involved.

Jimin: I guess I couldn't keep my word. Now I just need you to love me back.

Y/N: Not go- wait, love you back?

Jimin: Yup.

Y/N: Please tell me you're joking.

Jimin: Well then that sucks for you too.

Y/N: Damn.

She began walking away, but Jimin grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

Jimin: Don't go back inside.

Y/N: Why not?

Jimin: You can't.

Y/N: Explain.

Jimin: ...My father will be here soon, and he wants to see us together. Remember, he doesn't know this is a forced marriage.

Y/N: Wow, that's SO interesting.

Jimin: Y/N, please.

Y/N: Fine, I don't care.

A few minutes later, Jimin's father arrived.

One of Jimin's men came into the garden.

???: Mr. Park, your father's here.

Jimin: Y/N, you better stay here. I'll be right back.

Jimin greeted his father at the door and brought him to the garden to meet Y/N.

Jimin's Father: So you're the lucky girl!

Y/N gave Jimin a quick glance.

Jimin stared at Y/N, signalling her to just pretend.

Y/N: Yeah, I guess so.

Jimin's Father: Are you excited to get married to my son here?

Y/N: Absolutely.

The old man turned to face Jimin.

Jimin's Father: You're lucky to find a girl like her! Remember your mother? She sure was wild when she was young, but got older and became so damn rude!

Jimin: Yes, I remember. May have been fun when you were younger, but it wasn't for me.

Jimin's Father: It's not my fault she drank so heavily.

His father visibly became angry.

Jimin: But you could've at least tried to do something about it! You saw how I suffered!

Jimin's Father: But I sure as hell didn't fucking care about you! I just needed someone to pass the company off to in the future!

Jimin's eyes widened.

Jimin: Get the fuck out of my house.

Jimin's Father: Who are those other cowardly-looking guys in YOUR MOTHER'S house?

Jimin: She's dead, and I was able to inherit the property from her. You don't need to know who those guys are. As a matter of fact, you SHOULD know exactly who they are.

Jimin's Father: Oh well. I'll find out tomorrow.

The old man began walking away.

Jimin: Fuck.

Y/N: Is it bad if he finds out?

Jimin: It'll ruin everything. I might even end up dead by tomorrow night.

Y/N: W-

Tailor: I've got the measurements I need. I'll be here with the suits tomorrow morning.

Jimin: Alright, thanks.

Tailor: No problem, Mr. Park.

Jimin went back inside.

Jimin: This house is big enough for you all to find a place to sleep. No one's sleeping in the same bed as Y/N, especially you, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Did you really need to call me out like that?

Jimin: I don't see why not. He grinned. Now go find a place to sleep. All of you!

[TIME SKIPS. IT'S THE NEXT MORNING.]

7:13 AM

The doorbell rang.

Jimin: Ah, you have the suits!

Tailor: Yup.

Jimin: I didn't think they'd be done overnight.

Tailor: I had to be as efficient as possible, which really worked out in the end. I finished only an hour ago, and it's a 45 minutes ride here.

Jimin: Well holy crap. Thanks, I seriously appreciate it.

Tailor: No problem, Mr. Park. You have the bride's dress already, correct?

Jimin: Yes, and again, thank you.

Tailor: It's my pleasure.

Jimin walked back inside and shouted.

Jimin: Get your asses down here!

Slowly, each person sleepily walked down the staircase.

Jimin: For the guys, I got your suits just now. For Y/N, your dress is upstairs in my closet. All of you, start getting ready.

Jimin threw each of the suits to each of the guys, and everyone left to start getting ready for the (forced) marriage.

To be continued…