Chapter 25: Memories

Author's Note: almost at 30 chapters... goddamn

Namjoon: You guys wanted me to get ready so fucking fast, meanwhile Jin's sitting on the floor shirtless.

Jin: I'm showing Y/N what she's missing out on.

Y/N: Wait what-

Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK JIN

Jin: Relax! I'm just joking.

Namjoon: Jin can you please finish getting ready? I'm starving.

Jin: No.

Hoseok: We'll leave without you.

Jin: No.

Namjoon: Then hurry up.

Jin: ...No.

Jungkook: Jin I fucking swear-

Jin: FINE. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING LOSERS

Y/N: He's acting like he's gotten his period.

Hoseok: Yikes.

After a few minutes, Jin's finally ready and they all head out to eat.

They stop at a restaurant not too far away from Y/N's apartment.

Hoseok: Remember when it was the 7 of us? As a group?

Jungkook: I gotta admit, even though it was really hard... I miss those years a lot.

Namjoon: It's sad that many fans never got to see us in concert. I wish everyone got to see us in concert... at least once.

Jin: I remember how we started out so small... and then just blew up and became something so much bigger. It's just crazy...

Hoseok: Our last concert was just... so heartbreaking...

Jungkook: When the concert was over, ut was the loudest I've ever heard all the fans scream. It was so... upsetting... because we'd never see or hear anything like that ever again.

Namjoon: When we were out there, I still remember some faces in the audience. Every single person looked like they were having the time of their life...

Hoseok: I'm happy that we were able to make everyone feel so happy.

Y/N: I remember the first time I went to one of your concerts. I don't really remember the year, but how I felt throughout that entire day. I was so incredibly happy to be lucky enough to see you guys. I'm even luckier now that I've been able to spend all this time with you.

Jin: I remember how fans would say how they felt lucky enough to live during the same lifetime as us.

Hoseok: I wanna go back...

Namjoon: Things were better then. They were so much better. We still had Yoongi and Taehyung, and Jimin wasn't trying to literally fucking murder us.

Y/N: I wonder where Jimin is now...

They finish their lunch and go back to the apartment.

In the apartment, Y/N's phone goes off.

It's Jimin.

"I know where you are. Stop trying to hide from me. You will never be able to."

Without thinking, Y/N responded:

"If you know where I am, where am I?"

Y/N didn't expect Jimin's response to be correct.

When she looked back at Jimin's message, it was the address of her apartment building.

"I know where you are, and I'm coming to get you back."

Y/N didn't respond.

Jin noticed a worried look on Y/N's face.

Jin: Are you okay?

Y/N: He's coming...

To be continued...