Chapter 29: Secrets

this is almost up to chapter 30 i'm losing my fucking marbles

Namjoon: well then, jin. if you think you're so cool and shit, you can find us a place to stay.

Jin: okay... all we need to do is find an apartment!

Jungkook: mhm...

Jin: wait there's more we have to do?

Jungkook: we need to move into the apartment...

Jin: right... okay, let's go!

they began walking around, trying to find an area where apartments might be.

Y/N: do you even know where we're going?

Jin: nope, but that doesn't matter. as long as we don't get caught by a certain asshole, we'll be okay!

Jungkook: he has a point...

Jin: see? we're all safe here.

Namjoon: ...hoseok?

Hoseok: yeah?

Namjoon: does jimin know of this place?

Hoseok: not at all. i don't think he'd be able to find it even if he tried his absolute hardest.

Y/N: may i remind you guys that he FOLLOWED YOU TO AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY.

Hoseok: well yes but he had already known where we were headed. there's no way he'd come all the way out here.

Jin: whatever, we don't need to worry about him anymore. i trust hoseok's word, that jimin can't find us.

Jungkook: he turned to hoseok. are you 100% CERTAIN that we won't be found.

Hoseok: yes.

Y/N: let's just hope that's true.

jin spotted an apartment building in the distance.

Jin: look! let's see if they have anything available.

unfortunately, no apartments were available.

Jin: Are there any other places nearby?

???: this is the only apartment building around here, but there's two or three hotels down the street. you won't miss them.

they made their way towards the hotels.

Y/N: every single time we get out, we're always at a fucking hotel. why???

Namjoon: well, it's better than nothing.

Y/N: well... yes, but I've gotten so sick of hotels that i never want to stay in one again.

Jungkook: but at least we don't really have to hide anymore. it shouldn't take too long before everything's back to normal again.

Hoseok: do you really think everything will be normal ever again?

Jin: oh, don't say that.

Hoseok: well i worked with that man for a long time, once he has a goal, he will do everything in his power to achieve that goal.

Jungkook: trust me, we're fine now.

they chose a hotel, and booked a room for 2 weeks.

Jin: would you look at that! Jungkook and y/n have their very own room, now isn't that a coincidence!

Jungkook: you better not pull the same shit as last time bitch

Jin: i can't make any promises.

Jungkook: please?

Namjoon: woah... why do you not want us in the room so bad?

Jungkook: wait no don't think about it like that

Namjoon: but are you thinking about it like that

Jungkook: well that's not your business.

Jin, Namjoon & Hoseok: ooh!!!

Y/N: jungkook what the fuck

Jungkook: IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Y/N: HOW IS IT NOT YOUR FAULT

Jungkook: WELL I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO THINK WE WERE GONNA FUCK

Jin: WAIT YOU'RE GONNA FUCK???

Y/N: I'VE ABOUT MCFUCKING HAD IT WITH YOU FUCKHEADS

Namjoon: I'M SO CONFUSED

Jin: WAIT BUT ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA FUCK THO BECAUSE WE'LL LEAVE IF YOU WANT-

Jungkook: JUST STOP TALKING

Jin: OKAY GUYS LET'S GO TO THE STORE OR SOMETHING FOR LIKE AN HOUR. he led hoseok and namjoon out of the room with him.

Jungkook: ...

Y/N: ...

Jungkook: ...sorry.

Y/N: sorry for what?

Jungkook: starting all of that.

Y/N: don't worry about it. it was actually really funny.

Jungkook: i guess it was, but now they're out there thinking that we're literally fucking.

Y/N: she pushed jungkook onto the couch and climbed on top of him. who said that was a bad thing?

Jungkook: h-holy fuck-

an hour later, the others came back into the room, finding it completely trashed.

Namjoon: holy shit, good thing we left when we did.

Jin: yeah, looks like they had a fun time.

Hoseok: is the door to their room locked?

jin tried to open the door.

Jin: damn, it's actually locked.

Hoseok: he took a picture of the huge mess. i can't wait to see the looks on their faces!

Namjoon: we should leave them be until tomorrow, for now, i think we should all go to sleep.

after some time, everybody was asleep.

To be continued...