Chapter 18: Chaos

At random times during the flight, Jin would flinch in pain.

Hoseok: Are you good?

Jin: My leg hurts like shit whenever I move it.

Namjoon: The bullet is probably still lodged in your leg. It went in your leg, but never came out. That's probably why it hurts THAT bad.

Jin: So you're saying that if the bullet wasn't in my leg and came out the other side, it wouldn't hurt at all?

Namjoon: No, dipshit. You have a HOLE in your leg. I'm just saying that because it's stuck in your leg, it's hurting more.

Jin: WAIT SO HOW AM I GONNA GET IT OUT?

Namjoon: You'll have to get surgery.

Jin: Ugh. This means that we'll need a VERY good hiding spot, because I can't run around right after a surgery. How long would something like that take to heal, anyways?

Hoseok: Probably a couple months.

Jin: Y/N, where are we gonna go after we leave the airport?

Y/N: My apartment. Jimin has no idea as to where I live, so when he does find us, you're leg will be fine by then.

Some hours later, the plane lands in New York.

Jungkook: OH SHIT H️️OES WE'RE IN THE CITY AISJWIGZJSS

Y/N: Uh, yeah.

Jungkook: I WANNA WALK AROUND THE CITY AND DO A LOT OF THINGS

Y/N: We can't. People will recognize us, start posting about it all over the place, and next thing you know, Jimin's shooting us in the face.

Jin: Sounds great. I won't have to worry about my leg anymore.

Y/N: Speaking of your leg, we need to bring you to a hospital.

Jin: Can I not go to a hospital?

Namjoon: Do you want to be in constant pain?

Jin: No.

Hoseok: Then we take you to a hospital.

Jin: But I don't wanna go!

Jungkook: Then don't complain about the fact that you have a bullet hole in your leg and there's a bullet stuck in there but you don't want to fix it.

Jin: ...Where's the hospital?

Y/N: We aren't that far away, but we should call a taxi.

Y/N eventually got someone to pick them up and take them to a hospital.

They got to the hospital, and Y/N explained the situation with Jin's leg.

Jin was immediately taken to the back.

Doctor: We need to do an emergency surgery on his leg. He'll make a full recovery very soon.

They sat in the waiting room for hours, waiting for Jin's surgery to be over.

The doctor walked back over.

Doctor: He's awake now, you can see him.

They went to see Jin.

Jin: I. Fucking. Hate. Surgery.

Namjoon: At least there's no bullet stuck in your leg.

Doctor: About that bullet...