Three

The warm air surrounded Sierra and I as we walked along the trails. Every Sunday, Sierra and I would go to the park and walk. It was something we started about two months ago. Sierra says it's a good way for me to release all my stress since I'm constantly working.

"So, how's the songs coming along?" She asked.

"Not great. It's been six months, and I've only been able to write three full songs." I sighed.

"Don't beat yourself up, Luke. Writers block is hard sometimes, but great things will come at the end. Maybe you just need a break." Sierra suggested.

"A break? I was on a break for a whole year." I said.

"I know, but you just need a week or two to just relax and settle down. Hey, maybe you and I can go on a trip. We could go camping, or hiking, or go to the spa. Whichever you prefer." Sierra smiled.

"Going camping does sound nice." I admitted.

"See, it doesn't seem that bad. It can be just the two of us camping off somewhere." She said.

We continued the walk and soon returned to our cars. We were both hungry, so we decided to get something to eat.
Chipotle was the closest place to us, so we decided to eat there. we ordered our food and started talking about where we should have our vacation. I thought of many different places, but finally decided that we should stay in a cabin on the mountains in Tennessee. Sierra reserved a cabin for us while I bought the plane tickets for the both of us. We leave Los Angeles in five days, and we're staying in Tennessee for a week.

I texted the boys about our plans and explained how I needed a break. They agreed that I needed a break, and they said that I needed to spend time with Sierra and finally ask her out.

"Well, I'll see you later. I can't wait to go to Tennessee!" Sierra said.

"Are you sure this will help me clear my mind?" I asked.

"I'm positive, Luke. You've been trying to write songs for six months now, and only been able to come up with three. You just need time to lay down and relax." She assures.

"Okay, drive home safe." I pulled her into my arms and gave her a big hug.

"You too, Luke." She smiled.

I got in my car and started my way home. Staying in a cabin with Sierra doesn't seem like a bad idea. I get to be alone with her for a week. Maybe this could be my time to finally ask her out.