Five

"You know, I could get used to living like this." Sierra said looking through the window.

We have two more days until we leave Tennessee. I wouldn't mind leaving the city and staying here forever, especially with Sierra.

"Like, it's just so pretty and breath taking. Waking up to this could never get old." She smiles, sipping her coffee.

"Well, maybe we can both live here one day." I suggest.

"Wait, really? What about the band?" She asks.

"We would still be together. They'll just stay in LA while we live here, and perhaps start a family here." Sierra turns towards me when I brought up starting a family.

"What are you trynna say Mr. Hemmings." She smirks and walks over to me.

"I should've done this a long, long time ago. You met me at one of the worst times in my life, and still managed to stay with me through all of that trouble. You managed to make me smile, even when I felt like nothing could ever make me smile. I've never met a girl that cares about me more than you. Your beautiful smile brightens up my whole world. I want you to be apart of my world. I want to wake up with you in my arms. I want to be the one to make you smile and laugh. I want you to be mine." I look into Sierra's eyes, which are filled with tears.

She walks up to me and gently placed her lips onto mine, kissing me passionately.

"I want you too." She says as she pulls back for air.

"I've always wanted you, but I knew you were going through a lot. That night that I asked you to ask me out was a bad night. I was just so tired of waiting. I was so impatient, but I knew what I did was wrong, and I should've waited for the right time. Are you sure this is what you want? You didn't make this decision because I rushed you, right?" Sierra asks.

"Yes, I know I waited a real long time, but it was because I wanted it to be the right time. I wanted to make sure that I was ready for another relationship, and I am. I want to be with you, Sierra. I really do."

She kisses me again pulling me closer, as if we weren't close enough. Her fingers ran through my hair as we continued to kiss.

"Gosh, you make me the happiest guy on earth." I smiled as I pulled back.

"All I want is for you to be happy." She says, kissing my forehead.

"Well, I'll be very happy if you would be my girlfriend."

"Of course I will." She chuckled before kissing me again.