Ten

I finally made it back home after a long day in the studio. We've gotten really far in the recording process, and we came up with ideas for music videos. The writing process has also come very far. I've managed to finish two more songs, and we're coming up with ideas for others. This next album has more of a story telling vibe.

Ashton came up with the great idea that this album should be about what all I've been through. I didn't want the album to be just about me, but Ashton insisted. I still wasn't okay with it being based on me, so that's when Calum introduced the idea where we all pitch in and create the story. The idea didn't make ale sense at first, but everything came together once we started writing. I'm surprised that it took us so long to finally come up with the idea. We've been working on this album for two years, and we haven't been able to come up with something until now.

I took a long hot shower once I got home. Being in the studio all day can be pretty stressful. I crawled into bed after my shower and just stared up at the ceiling. Everything in my life seems so much better. We've finally been able to start on the album, and I'm dating the most amazing person ever. It's like all the bad things that happened in the past disappeared.

My eyes felt heavier and heavier as the minutes passed. My eyes were inches from fully closing before my phone started going off. I let out a big sigh before answering the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Um, hi, is this Luke Hemmings?" A female's voice asked.

"Yeah, who is this?" I asked, wondering why someone would call me so late.

"Hey, it's Ally." I quickly sat up once I heard her name.

"Ally? Wha... wh.." I was speechless.

"Yeah, I probably shouldn't be calling, and I know it's probably late over there, but I..." She went silent for awhile.

"You know what, never-mind. I'm sorry that I ever called." She rambled.

"No, wait. What do you have to say?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm sorry." She quickly hung up after that.

I just sat there with the phone still up to my ear, trying to figure out what just happened. Why would Ally call me randomly and then just hang up? It sounded like she had something really important to say, but she was too scared to say it.

I started to get this weird feeling in my stomach, the same feeling I had when I saw her a month ago. It's like a mixture of butterflies and sickness. I always get this feeling whenever I think of her. I don't know what it means though. I don't know how to feel when I think of her.

I stayed up the rest of the night thinking of what Ally wanted to tell me. I tried calling her back and texting her, but she never responded. I need to know what she was trying to say.