Fifteen

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what I want anymore. Do I want Ally, or do I want Sierra? That question should be easy, but it's not. I should choose the person who made my life worth living, but yet I'm leaning more towards the person who made it a living hell. There's just something about her that makes me forget everything. I know what she's done to me, but every time I think of her, I just think of all the good things that happened between us. It makes no sense.

I've been talking to Ally behind Sierra's back for almost two weeks. I feel so guilty doing this, but she makes me so happy. I never realized how happy she made me until now. Being able to hear her voice brings so much joy to me, but I know this joy won't last long. Sierra is gonna find out. There's only so much I can do to hide that I'm talking to Ally. I can only talk to her after Sierra has fallen asleep. Things would've been easier if she stayed in her apartment, but she pretty much moved in with me.

I know I should tell her what's going on. Sierra deserves to know what's happening, but I can't hurt her. I can't stand to see her in pain, but I know she'll be in more pain if I keep this going. She deserves someone so much better than me, but I don't want her to leave. Why can't I just choose who I want? Why do I have to be so difficult?