Eleven

Ally's pov

I don't know what to do. He's been on my mind ever since I saw him. He seemed so happy with her. I remember when he was happy with me. That was before I broke his heart, before I broke his trust, before I broke him.

It kills me to see him happy with another women. I wish I was her. I wish I was the one making him happy. I wish I got back with him when he asked me, but I didn't. I wanted him to find someone else, someone who wouldn't hurt him like I did, but now I want him back.

I haven't thought about Luke until I saw him that night. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He looked so different. Everything about him was different. It's like he became a new man.

I also couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was really pretty, like a model. She seemed so perfect. No wonder Luke fell for her. She seemed right for him. She seemed like she wouldn't hurt him like I did.

I feel like I'm going insane. I've never felt this way, ever. It physically hurts not being with Luke. I can't sleep without thinking about him laying next to me. I can't close my eyes without remembering all the amazing moments we shared. We could've still been making memories if I didn't fuck his friend. God I fucking hate myself. Why would I do that? All because of some dumb dream. I ruined something great because of a dumb dream I had.

I want to hear his voice. I miss his voice. I picked up my phone and searched for his name, but it wasn't there. I forgot that I deleted his number. I searched all through my notes hoping that I may have put it in there for some reason. After minutes of searching I finally found it. I don't remember ever typing it in my notes, but I'm glad I did. I immediately dialed his number and waited for him to answer. The phone rang a couple of times before he finally answered.

"Hello?" He asked.

His voice was deep and husky, meaning that I either woke him up, or he was just about to fall asleep.

"Um, hi, is this Luke Hemmings?" I asked, hoping that this is in fact his number.

"Yeah, who is this?" My heart sunk a little when he asked who I was. I thought maybe he would've saved my number.

"Hey, it's Ally." I bit my lip, embracing for whatever reaction he'll have.

"Ally? Wha... wh.." It was quiet for awhile before he finally answered.

"Yeah, I probably shouldn't be calling, and I know it's probably late over there, but I..." I paused for awhile.

But I what, miss you? I can't tell him that. I can't just call him randomly at night and confess how much I wish I was with him.

"You know what, never-mind. I'm sorry that I ever called." I said.

"No, wait. What do you have to say?" He sounded very interested in what I had to say, but I can't say it.

"Nothing, I'm sorry." I hung up on him and then threw my phone across the room.

Why am I so stupid? I can't just call him and mess with him like that. It seems like that's all I'm great at, fucking with peoples head. I jumped in my bed and buried my face into my pillow. I'm seriously going insane. This whole month I've been staying up at night, contemplating my feelings for Luke. I really miss him, and I wish I never did what I did. I want to get back with him, but I know he's happy with that girl. He's happier without me.