Eight

Sierra's pov

The night keeps replaying in my head. His attention was all on her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. You would think someone would despise the person who literally ruined their life and almost ended it. Luke was so devastated over what Ally did that he tried to take his life. He went through such a spiral that he wanted to overdose. You would think that would make you think differently of a person, but tonight showed that non of that even matters.

We made it back to the cabin. I haven't said a word to him at all. I haven't even looked at him. I'm so stupid. He obviously wasn't ready for a relationship, but I pushed him to do it. The night where we were laying under the stars, I pushed him when I complained about not being his girlfriend. It was a thought that I always wanted to share out loud, but I never did until that night. I should've never said that, but I also wanted him to know that I've been waiting for so long to be his. I wanted him the first night I saw him, at Crystal's party. He was standing in the corner, talking to Ashton. He looked so broken, yet so handsome. I asked Crystal who he was, and she told me everything about him, including the deep shit he was going through. I felt so bad for him. No one should have to go through that. I remember saying that I would teach that Ally girl a lesson if I ever saw her. I should've said something to her tonight.

Crystal told me that I probably shouldn't go after Luke, but I didn't listen to her. I wanted to fix him, I wanted to be his happiness, so I stayed his friend for all that time. I thought we were never going to get out of the friend zone until six months ago. The boys, Crystal, me, and a couple of other people were hanging out one night. Someone suggested we play spin the bottle. Michael and Crystal sat out , but everyone else played. Luke was hesitant for awhile, but Calum finally convinced him to play. It was Luke's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on me. He gave me a quick peck on the lips, and the game went on. I left to go get a drink, and a few seconds later Luke joined me in the kitchen. He kissed me again, longer than before. It caught me by surprise that I accidentally dropped my drink. Luke stepped back and apologize but I assured him that it was fine, and that I wanted it. Ever since then, Luke and I gotten closer and closer.

Everyone wanted us to date. They all told us that I would be the perfect one for Luke, but he kept putting it off. He kept saying that he wasn't ready, and I guess he wasn't. I pushed him to it, and now here we are. He wasn't ready, and I don't think he'll ever be.

I woke up the next morning, still upset over what happened the other night. Luke kept asking me what was wrong, but I never answered. It wasn't until we were outside on the balcony that I finally answered .

"Sierra, what's the matter? You haven't talked to me since last night. What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Why won't you ask Ally." I said.

"Ally, what about her?" He asked. I wanted to scream when he said that.

"You were looking at her all last night. You didn't even say a word to me. All you did was stare at her." I yelled.

"Stare? I wasn't staring. She was in my eye-level, so anytime I looked up I saw her. Also, I didn't talk to you because you didn't talk to me." He countered, but that was bullshit.

"Do you like her?" I asked. I wanted to know.

He looked at me with hurt eyes, surprised that I would even ask him that question.

"No, not at all. Why would I like someone who hurt me so bad? She ruined my life, Sierra. I like one person, and that's you. You're the one person I want." He pulled me into his arms and gave me a big hug.

I shouldn't believe a single word that came out of his mouth, but I did. I believed it all. Maybe I was overthinking everything. Maybe she was just in his eye level, and maybe he just didn't talk because I had an attitude.

My whole body melted in his arms when he hugged me. It's sad that he still has this effect on me. I should be used to this, but every time he touches me, it feels like the very first time. It feels like I've never been touched by him before.

I pulled him in and kissed him, every ounce of madness in me went away. All I felt was love and lust. I wanted him again. We continued to make out until we were both half dressed on the bed.

"Are you sure? You sure you want this?" He asked me.

"Yes, I want this, Luke." I answered him, pulling him back to me.