Seven

"Sierra, what's the matter? You haven't talked to me since last night. What's wrong?" I questioned. She's been avoiding me all day now.

"Why won't you ask Ally." She snickers.

"Ally, what about her?" I asked.

"You were looking at her all last night. You didn't even say a word to me. All you did was stare at her." She complains.

"Stare? I wasn't staring. She was in my eye-level, so anytime I looked up I saw her. Also, I didn't talk to you because you didn't talk to me." I argued.

"Do you like her?" Sierra asked.

I froze in my spot when those words escaped her mouth.

"No, not at all. Why would I like someone who hurt me so bad? She ruined my life, Sierra. I like one person, and that's you. You're the one person I want." I walked up to her and pulled her in my arms.

"It didn't seem that way. Look, are you sure you're over her? Like are you really sure that you're ready to start a relationship?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm positive. I promise you that I'm ready to be with you. I don't like Ally, she fucked my best friend. She lied to me and betrayed me. How could I still love someone like her." I confessed.

She rested her head against my chest, hugging me tighter and tighter. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry, Luke. I don't know what came over me. I just thought.. maybe you li.."

"It's okay, Sierra. I understand. I just want you to know that it's you who I want, not Ally. All I want is you." I smiled.

Sierra pulled me in and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately, my hands slowly traveling down her waist. I then pick her up and bring her up to the room, my lips still attached to hers. I threw her on the bed, crawling on top of her and reconnecting our lips. She pulls my shirt off and then hers. We continue to make out before she reaches down to my pants, trying to undue the belt.

"Are you sure? You sure you want this?" I asked.

"Yes, I want this, Luke." She says, kissing me again.