Six

I look across the table at Sierra, who has the biggest smile on her face. I've never seen her so happy, and I've never been this happy in awhile. She's finally my girlfriend, and it feels like a part of me is finally complete. I reach across the table and grab onto her hand. Touching her feels different now. Holding her felt weird when we weren't together, but now it feels right. Now it feels like I'm supposed to hold her.

"Here's your drinks. Your food will be out shortly." Our waiter said while handing us our drinks.

"Thank you." Sierra and I said in unison.

We both laugh as the waiter walked away. I take a sip of my beer while Sierra sips her margarita. The small little restaurant looks like a cozy log cabin from the outside, while the inside looks like a saloon out of some old country movie. It also smelled like beer and cigarettes, but it still has a welcoming environment . Sierra and I decided to come out and eat to celebrate our relationship.

"So, how are you enjoying your trip so far?" I asked Sierra.

"It's been amazing, Luke. It's by far my favorite trip." She smiles.

"I'm sorry that I haven't asked you out sooner. I just wan..."

"It's fine, Luke. I'm glad that you waited until you were ready. It felt more special in the cabin. It was the right moment, right time and right place. I couldn't have been happier." She assures me.

"I wanted to make sure it was the right time. I'm glad that I finally asked you out, and that I can finally call you mine." I smile.

You can see her eyes sparkle in the dimly lit room. She's so beautiful. I can't believe that she's mine. I can finally hold her without feeling wrong. I could finally kiss her. She's all mine, and I couldn't have been happier.

"Hey, I'm going to go use the bathroom real quick. I'll be back." She says.

"Okay." I watch as she walks away to the bathroom.

I pull out my phone as she makes it to the restroom. The boys were blowing up my phone and asking about how things are going. I told them that I finally asked her out, and they were all happy.

Ashton: FINALLY!!! we were all wondering when you would ask her.

Calum: Yeah, I'm surprised you haven't asked her out earlier.

Michael: we are glad you finally asked her out buddy.. and why are you on your phone while on a date???

Luke: she went to the bathroom

I start to check Twitter when I hear a familiar voice. It was the voice of a female. I looked up from my phone and scanned the restaurant, trying to find where the voice was coming from. My eyes landed on a girl with long black hair. She was standing with two older people, either her parents or grandparents. She was short and skinny. Her back was towards me, so I couldn't see what she looked like. I continued to stare at her until she finally turned around. Beautiful dark blue eyes locked with mine. Her smile brighten up this whole entire restaurant. My heart stopped once I realized who it was. It was Ally.

She stops in her tracks when she sees me.

"Luke?" She questions.

"Ye...Yeah." I said as I stood from my table and walked towards her.

"Um.. wow. Hi. It's been awhile since I've seen you." She said awkwardly. I could see her body tensing up.

"Yeah, it has. I thought you lived in New York?." I felt very nervous for some reason, but I don't know why.

"Yeah, I used to, but it just got to be too much, so I moved here with my parents. So, what brought you to Tennessee?" Ally asks.

"Umm... me and my.."

"Me, I'm the reason why we are here." Sierra interrupts while walking back.

"Oh, hi, nice to meet you. I'm Ally, and you are?" Ally smiles, and extends her arm out to shake her hand.

"Sierra, Luke's girlfriend." Sierra smiled and shook her hand. I looked over to Sierra, who had a smug look on her face. She knows all about Ally and what she's done to me.

"Wow, you're so beautiful. Luke is one lucky guy." Ally says while looking up at me. I can see a little bit of hurt in her eyes.

"How long have you two been dating?" Ally asks.

"Well, we kinda jus..."

"Six months. We've been dating for six months." Sierra interrupts.

"Oh, well I'm glad you two are happy with each other. Well, I'm gonna go back with my parents. It was nice to see you again, Luke." Ally smiled.

She walked back to her seat while Sierra and I went back to ours.

"What was that all about?" sierra asked.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Why were you looking at her like that?" She asks.

"Like what?" I asked, confused on what she's going on about.

"Nothing, never mind." She says quietly.

We sat quietly until our food arrived. We stayed quiet while eating as well. I would always make eye contact with Ally every time I looked up. Her beautiful ocean eyes would meet mine, making my whole body tense and heat up. Why am I feeling so weird, and why does she have so much control over me? I should feel rave when I see her. She hurt me, she put me in the worst position ever, she fucking cheated on me with my best friend. Yet, here I am, melting every time she looks at me.

"I want to go home." Sierra finally speaks up.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said I want to go home." She raises her voice.

"Oh, okay." I said.

We paid for our dinner and left the restaurant. Sierra didn't talk to me the whole entire ride to the cabin. How did I manage to mess things up? It hasn't even been a full day of us dating.