Twelve

Luke's pov

Why did she call me? That's all I want to know. I've tried calling her everyday for the past week, but she never answered. I've never been so curious yet so irritated. I've thought about letting it go, but then my mind starts racing with different scenarios. I need to just let this go. There's no need for me to be obsessing over this phone call.

"Luke, babe, are you all right?" Sierra asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I realized that I zoned out again. I've been doing that all week.

"You sure? You've been zoning out a lot lately." She said with a worried expression.

"I promise you I'm fine." I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her forehead.

"Okay, well it's pretty late. We should get some sleep." She kissed my lips before turning off the lamp on my bedside table.

"Alright, goodnight." I said.

I felt her cold body rub up against me. I pulled her in closer and placed the blanket on top of her. I tried to fall asleep, but my mind is still on the stupid phone call. I just wish she would answer my calls and explain herself. Or maybe I should just let it go.

Why am I so worried about this phone call? Why am I worried about what my ex wants to say to me? Here I am, sleeping with the most beautiful and caring girl ever, and all I can think about is what my ex wanted to say a week ago. This is so pathetic, I'm so pathetic. I have all I need in my arms right now, so why am I so worried about someone who did me wrong? She doesn't care about me, or does she? If she didn't care, then why would she call me. What if she wanted to get back with me?

A chill went through my body. What if she wants me back, and that's why she called? Maybe the sight of me with another girl made her realize how much she misses me. She wants me back, but would I ever take her back? Yeah, she cheated on me with my best friend, but I also rushed things between us. Maybe we just got off on the wrong foot. Maybe I should.. no, why am I thinking about this? I shouldn't get back with her. I shouldn't be thinking about her like this. I shouldn't miss all the time we spent with each other, but I do. I miss seeing her, touching her, kissing her.

But what about Sierra? I can't just leave her like this. She's done so much for me, and I truly appreciate it. It's so unfair for me to think about getting back with my ex while my girlfriend is sleeping in my arms. God I wish I could just get over Ally. I was never really over her. I thought I was finally over her once I met Sierra, but everything Sierra does reminds me of her. The way she pouts when she's upset, the way she jumps onto me when she's happy, It all reminds me of Ally. I could never get her off my mind, and I guess I never will. I think I'm still in love with Ally.