Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"Seriously dad?" Hailey whined looking at her father who woke her up at an ungodly hour on a saturday which was one of the two day she had off and mostly got taken away by work too. "I don't want to go" She glared at him as he pulled her up in a sitting position "You gotta get out of the house now" He said worriedly which didn't go unotced by Hailey but she didn't ask anymore questions getting up and started getting ready for the day.

"Bye dad" She yelled leaving the house and got into her car not notcing the car that followed after her or the guy that was standing behind a tree watching the house with narrowed eyes. "The daughter just left sir" The guy said in a walkie talkie and a deep sigh was heard at the other end of it "Get her back by 11" A deep voice said and the guy looked down at his watch to see that it was 9:30 in the morning.

Hailey walked over to the door before knocking on it only for it to be opened by a fully dresses Lisa looking at her with a fake smile but Hailey was too focused on her father to notice.

After walking around the mall for a while Lisa's phone rang causing the color to drain from her face before she excused herself and answered after walking a couple of steps ahead of Hailey who stood there confused.

"Hello sir" Lisa said shakily "get her home now"the same deep voice that spoke to the man earlier in front of the house spoke through the phone just as deep and stern. "As you wish" Lisa said before the other line went dead.

"Let's get you home Hailey cause you're not looking s good" Lisa said and started pulling Hailey to the parking lot where Lisa's black Ferrari which reminded Hailey of the Sehun guy from three days ago.

Hailey felt fear build up in her stomach as she saw three black jeeps in front of her house with a blood red BMW. She literally ran out of Lisa's car and into the house straight to the living room where she saw her father tied up to one of their dinning chairs.

She looked around the room to see over 20 guys scattered around the room with guns in their hands looking at her emotionless exept one who sat on the with a smirk on his face. "Hailey what are you doing here?" Her father asked her horror covering his face when his eyes met the terrified ones of his daughter. "Just on time dear Hailey" The man said getting up and walking over to her making her take a couple steps back only to be stopped by arms holding her uper arm softly but strongly.

Hailey looked behind her to see a frowning Lisa standing there looking down too ashamed to looked her best friend in the eyes or maybe too terrified to look at the man that was now almost chest to chest with Hailey.  "You see Hailey your father owns us money but he doesn't seem to be giving any of it back" The man said a deadly look on his face and his eyes almost looked lifeless.

Hailey looked at him in shock as he moved to the side and standing beside her and watched as her eyes trailed over to her father that was looking at his feet unable to face his daughter or see the disapointed look she was sending his way. "How much?" Hailey asked looking at the man feeling anger take over covering over fear making her feel more bold.

"3 million dollers" Hailey felt her heart stop beating the second the number left his lips causing her to freeze and look up at him with shock "What!!" She almost screamed before turning to her father "Why the hell do you need this much money?" She asked looking angrily at her father who till now was still not able to look up and face his daughter.

"You don't need to know but as you see I want my money" The man said getting back in front of her blocking the view of her father's tear stained face "I don't have that much" She said and tried to look at him without showing her fear which was nearly impossible. "Oh I know sweatheart and that's why you're needed" He said and placed his hand on her cheek. Hailey tried to push his hand away but was stopped when he grabbed her wrists and placed handcuffs over them.