Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

Hailey (Sabrina's) POV:

~Nine months later~

"I swear to god I'm gonna die" I groaned loudly as I crushed Mark's hand as a bad contraction passed. "Don't say that babe" He groaned trying not to make a sound already knowing that I'm in so much more pain than him and I'm probably going through hell right now to delivery my baby.

"Where's mom?" I asked as I took a deep breath trying to calm down my breathing. "She's outside with everybody else" Mark answered patting my head and pulling all the hair away from my face. "Come on Sabrina you can do this. A couple more puhes" The doctor said making me groan just before a scream left my lips as pain shot through my body.

"Push Sabrina" I did as I told wanting all of this just to be over even tho I was really scared for my baby from Kris but I'm sure that deep down Kris would love the baby like come on it's his kid after all. At least I hoped so if he ever got the chance to meet the baby.

"I can see a head. Come on Sabrina a couple more pushes" And that's exactly what I did ptobably breaking Mark's hand in the proses. Me and Mark had a very complicared relationship now beacuse I kinda liked him especially after what he has done for me and my baby and he even confessed his feelings but I for some reason couldn't get Kris out of my head but I decided to give Mark a chance and you can say that our marriage was real in a way. I literally spet more time with Mark than kris yet here I am still in love with him even after everything he did to me and family.

"Push" I pushed with all of my strength letting out a loud scream which I'm sure that even mom and pops heard me outside the door. Suddenly all the pain went away and silence took over the room for a couple of seconds making my heart drop to my stomach feeling scraed that something happened to the baby but thankfully a piercing cry filled the air warmin my heart and making me lean my sweat filled head back resting it on the bed.

"It's a girl" One of the nurses said making me tear up "our baby girl" Mark said as he kissed my hand and looked at me with the smile I'm so used to seeing now everyday. Even tho the baby wasn't Mark's he still treated it like it was his and he build a nursesry for the baby in our new home immedatily after we moved in and whenever I carved something he would bring it to me before I finished saying what it was. He would sing to bumb everynight before we go to sleep and surprisingly it calmed her down and she would settle down and let me sleep a couple of hours.

"Sir would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" A nurse asked making Mark nod eagerly and run over to the other side to cut it. Soon after a nurse walked over to me witha white bundle in her arms and small body inside of it was scurming a lot and a screamin infint was in it flailing it's arms. The second she was placed between my arms I fell in love with her green eyes just like mine with her father's brown locks and her father's eyes which really suited her.

She stopped crying the second she was placed in my arms but just as fast as she was placed into them she was snatched from them by the doctor saying that they needed to do some tests. I looked at Mark with worried eyes but he only gave me a ressuring smile placing a hand on my now fully healed shoulder to comfert me.

I was rolled out of the room and into a normal room which by the was a first class room becuase mister Mark wanted me and our baby girl comftreble as he put it. I'm really glad that Mark turned out to be a very caring and helpful guy and not a cold guy whould have probably just abonded me after we landed here in America.

27th November 2017 is the date of the birth of Flora Hope Tuan.

~Five years later~

I groaned I reseaved a small kick to my back from a small foot and a small "oops" was whispered after before shuffling was heard. A deep groan left my husband's lips making me stiffle a laugh knowing what's to come. I opened my eyes to see Flora sitting frozen at the end of the bed looking between me and her father and when she saw that we both settled she continued crawling up only to be stopped by big arms grabbing her making her squeal.