Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

It hurts. Everything hurts, my head hurts, my body hurts even my heart hurts. What's going on? What happened? Where am I? All these questions went through Haileys's head as her eyes slowly started to open when she remembered everything before she can lift an eyes lid. This doesn't feel like my bed, where am I?

She sat up straight to see that she on what looks like a plane. No no no no no she stood up feeling dizzy, she sat back down on the chair she was on and saw the blanket that was on top of her on the floor. she looked out the window to see that threy're already in the sky. She heard a door open causing her to snap back to reality and look at who just walked in to see Kris walk in.

"I see that you're awake" He said smirking before sitting down beside her. She turned away from him and looked out the window watching the clouds swallowing them as they went through them. she can't beleive that this is actually happening to her, three days ago everything was normal she was going to work and her dad would stay home and clean the house before cooking something for them to eat. They would sit in the living room watching a movie which will be ignored soon as they would talked and laughed.

"Where are we going?" she asked looking him in the eye for the first time and he seemed shocked for a second but tried to hide it "Paris" He said before he got up leaving her alone. Hailey took a deep breath before looking back out the window. "Here you go miss" A voice caused her to jump too deep in her thoughts. Hailey looked up to see a fly attendent standing there with a cup of water in one hand and a pill in the other. "What's that?" Hailey asked not really trusting what the pill was since she knew that thay obviously sell drugs and this could be one.

"This will help with the dizzines and headache" She smiled before placing them in Hailey's hands and left before Hailey could say anything else. Hailey looked down at the pill glaring as hard as she can as if this pill ruined her life. "Don't worry you can take it" Hailey almost jumped and dropped the items in her hands when a voice spoke scaring her. She looked back to see Kris standing there smirking at her.

"What of this was drugs? I don't trust you" She said placing the items on the table in front of her before turning back to the window "But you trust Lay" He stated and sat down beside her placing a hand on her shoulder. Hailey shrugged off his hand and glared at him "No I don't. He lied" She said strongly as Kris watched her amoused. "Well it's not drugs. You're too fragile and emotionally unstable to be able to handel drugs" He chuckled handing them to her.

"I'm fine" She said and gulpped down the pill before slaming the cup down on the table causing a loud bang to echo through the plane. "Clearly" He said sarcastically rolling his eyes at her atempt in showing that she was strong and had dominance in this situation.

"Take me back to Marcus and I promise to find a way to return your money" Hailey pleaded holding his arm as he tried to stand up. Kris looked at her shocked that she was brave enough to touch him "No" He said ripping his arm away from her grasp. "Why not?" Hailey asked standing up facing him "Because I said so. It's too late now" He shrugged as if it was nothing causing Hailey's blood to boil "You are the worst human alive" She said pointing her finger at him before sitting back down in defeat.

"Please put on your seat belt sire. We're about to land" A bodyguard said popping his head through the door from the pilot's room. Kris nodded before sitting down beside Hailey and put on his seat belt. He sighed shaking his head when he saw her not move an inch too stubborn to put the seat belt on, with a frown Kris moved closer and buckled Hailey's belt before sitting back in his seat not even sparing her a look.

Hailey looked at Kris as he buckled her belt for her. Why was he acting nice now? Wasn't he mad at me a second ago? I'm getting confused. Oh poor Marcus must've been awake all night searching for me. I miss him so much. What's he doing? Who's he with? Is he okay? Did Kris do something to him?