Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

"Come on Hailey" Hailey groaned as she heard her name for the billionth time that day. "Coming" she almost growled annoyed at the other as she tried pulling her bag down the stairs which seemed impossible at the moment at least not without it rolling down the stairs and pulling her with it.

"Having some trouble?" She looked up to see Kris at the top of the stairs looking down at her with a teasing smirk. Hailey could feel her heart jump at the sight of him.

She glared at him "no" she said turning around and tried to lift her bag again struggling as she pulled it up and a relived sigh left her lips when the bag landed on the step after the one it originally was at.

Kris watched as her arms shook every time she picked up the bag. He shook his head and walked down picking up the bag without even looking at her and continued down the stairs.

"Hey!" Hailey called after him but he ignored her and continued his way down the stairs. She sighed mentally cursing her heart as it's beating increased when their fingers brushed against each other at the handle of the bag. 

Right now it was 11th January and as the boys put it, it was time to go home at least to them. They had two private jets ready one to take some to Korea and some to China. Hailey didn't which one she'll be taking but she hoped for Korea cause it'll be much easier to escape.

When she reached the front door she stopped waiting as one of the bodyguards took off her leg bracelet that would shock her if she walked one step out of the door. She walked over to the car that waited for her and got in at the back.

Kris sat at her other side while Chen was driving and Irene was sat in the passenger seat. Hailey hated that her and Kris were squeezed beside each other so JiEun car seat would fit beside the door behinde Irene.

Half way to the airport JiEun started crying. Hailey picked her up and placed her between her arms as Irene instructed her what to do. Hailey held JiEun as she drank her milk happily.

Is that how it feels to care for a baby? Hailey asked herself as she admired JiEun. Even tho JiEun wasn't her own but she still likes the small babe who wouldn't? She was the most precious thing.

Kris watched as a small smile appeared on Hailey's face as she fed JiEun.

When they arrived at the airport Kris placed his arm firmly around Hailey preventing her from moving an inch without him knowing. Kris made Hailey put on a mask covering half her face knowing that someone could recognize her since her picture was all over the internet.

Hailey felt nervous as she walked beside Kris towards a gate that didn't even have a number and VIP was where the numbers were supposed to be. Hailey never thought that these gates existed but how would she know she doesn't really travel.

Hundreds of ways to escape Kris ran through her head but all of them were crushed when she saw how many body guards surrounded them to keep Kris safe and to make sure that she doesn't escape.

Hailey looked around her to see almost everybody in the airport were watching them walk through the airport. Even though she hated Kris but she couldn't help but snuggle a little closer to him half burying her face in his side as she looked down at the ground to make sure she doesn't trip.

Kris was shocked at Hailey's behavior but was relived that she didn't try to run away and decided to be good and didn't resist.

When they reached the tunnel thing that led them to the plane Hailey immediately let go of Kris and almost ran to Irene's side as they made their way to the open doors of the plane where the pilot and two flight attendants waited.