Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Hailey sighed as she let go of her spoon not really wanting to finish the soop she was given to by Jisoo who wouldn't even utter one word. Hailey looked down on the still full bowel of soop but she felt sick to her stomach and unable to eat anymore so she got and layed back down on the bed. Hailey could swear that she lost at least 10kg in those four days she's been locked up in her room with no human contact or anything but the four walls of her room and the windown beside her bed which also was securly locked and the red light that kept appearing and disappearing on her leg from the thingy.

Hailey groaned as pain shot through her lower half and ran to the bathroom and checked her underwear only to be met with a red dot making her groan loudly knowing she had no pads. She walked over to the door and knocked trying to get the bodyguard's attention but she was met with silence.

Hailey sighed knowing she had to do something about this. Taking a deep breath she screamed at the top of her lungs "KRIS HELP I'M BLEEDING" Before running to her bed and sitting under to cover trying to hide her soon to be soaked with blood pants.

The door flew open shocking Hailey that instead of unlocking it Kris broke the whole freaking thing and it fell under his feet as he stood over it panting gun in hand ready to kill whatever was in her way.

Wide eyed Hailey looked at him to see him lower his gun when he saw no danger. "Where are you bleeding?" He asked walking closer but stopped when she squealed and pulled the covers closer to her chest. "I can't tell you. Get me one of the girls" Hailey said blushing and looked down under the blanket to that the red dot was now spreading over her pants.

"Either you tell me or bleed to death" Kris said harshly making Hailey sigh and nod defeated. "I got my period. Now would you get me one of the girls so I can tell her what type of pads I use?" Hailey rolled her eyes and hid her face under the blanket trying to hide her blush.

Kris sighed shaking his head at her before walking out the door calking Lisa's name. The said girl run up the stairs "Yes sir" She said stopping in front of him. "Go see what Hailey needs" He said and walked past her not uttering anything else.

Lisa ran into her friend's room shocked to see the door laying on the floor and a blushing Hailey sat on the bed with the covers up to her face. "I got my period" Was the only thing that came out of Hailey's lips making Lisa laugh kinda able to imagine what happened. "I already know what to get" Lisa said laughing as she left the room.

Hailey sighed as two back blocked the door way instead of a door. She looked down feelings tears build up in her eyes. She really did lose everything, her father, her lover and now she was being forced to lose her friends because she didn't ast the way a mafia leader wanted her to.

She wiped her tears away furiously and layed back waiting for Lisa to come back with her pads. Hailey didn't really care if she stained the sheets with her blood even tho she hates the fact that a new maid comes to her room and changes the sheets everyday but seriously she didn't really care at the moment of she had to make them do it earlier that usual they were gonna do it anyways.

Hailey looked at the silk sheets she was laying on but she hated it she hated the fancy clothes that layed untouched in her closet and the fancy makeup brands that sat on her dresser that she knew she will never use. She hated this fancy life all she wanted was her normal life back with her father and lover.

Hailey always dreamed of how her life would look like in the future married to Marcus and they would have a small baby boy and a toddlar girl named after her mother that she used to love before knowing the truth, but all of that was gone in a second because of Kris, yes it was all Kris's fault but Hailey still couldn't get herself to hate him. Hailey never hated anyone in her lif not even her mother after learning the horrible truth but still she couldn't hate anyone her father didn't raise her like that.