Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Third person POV:

"Welcome to China!!" Chen said excitedly as the plane landed. Hailey groaned as she opened one eye to look beside her at the window to see that they did in fact land and she guessed that they were in China then she didn't get anything the pilot said before he started speaking korean again.

"Come on get up Hailey" Xiumin said standing beside Hailey' awkwardly laid body on the seat. she ignored him and closed her eyes as sleep started taking over her again being too tired from the long flight. Not long after she was pulled up into someone's arms and being held tightly into someone's chest. She whined and looked up to see Tao looking back down at her with a smile on his face shaking his head at her before he started walking after the others.

"You seem tired" Irene said as Hailey was placed down beside her in the car. Hailey nodded before turning to sit on her side before pulling up her feet and put them on Irene's lap as she laughed at Hailey.

Hailey slept through the whole journey home and seemed to fail and notice when someone picked her up and placed her on a soft mattres.

Hailey rolled over feeling the silk sheets between her fingers, wait silk? Hailey sat up so fast that the second she was up she was back down on the pillows holding her now throbbing head and unfocused eyes as dizzines hit her. "Ouch" Hailey whined before sitting back up as her eye sight came back and she was able to focus again.

She was in a room she've never seen or been to before. Hailey got up streching a bit as she walked over to the door and opened it to see Joy standing there about to knock on the door causing Joy to let out a scream which scared Hailey causing her to let out a scream which ended up with both of them screaming until their brains finally registered what was happening and both of them stopped.

Not a second later five men were standing beside them guns out and ready. "What the hell was that?" Chen asked looking at both girls weirdly as they panted before bursting out laughing.

"Nothing just got scared" Hailey said walking past him and down the stairs. "Hailey" she turned around at the mention of her name. "Go to the living room so they can put the thingy on" Luhan said pointing to his leg making Hailey groan.

"The thing again?" She whined like a little kid as she she stormed her foot down stubbornly. "I hated that thing. I couldn't sleep because of it" Hailey whined as she walked down the stairs before pausing when she saw how many hallways were there.

"I think I need a map" she said turning around to look at the guys with a horrified face before putting in a huge fake grin on her face making them chuckle at her weirdness.

"I'll help you" Tao said before anyone else could say anything and walked down the stairs placing his arm around her shoulder and started pulling her away.

"Something fishy is going on" Joy said but jumped when the door bell went off and ran down the stairs to see who it was.

"I agree with Joy something is going on" Xiumin sighed before leaving the hallway as his phone rang. "Fiancé" Chen and Luhan said together Chen with a small smile while Luhan shuddered with disgust as he left. Lay chuckled at the both of them and placed his gun away.

Lay doesn't usually use his gun since his position is the doctor so he just has it in case anything happens as he helps the wounded.

Tao walked Hailey down a long hallway before they finally reached their destination. Hailey walked in followed by Tao to see Kris sitting their looking at the fire with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Get it on her" he said not even tearing his eyes away from the fire. Three men walked over to her and two kneeled down one holding her leg still while the other put the device on. The third held her shoulders just in case she tried to fight them.