Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Hailey (Sabrina's) POV:

I sighed as the fresh hit my face lightly. I really love my life now after everything I've been through my life looks like heaven right now.

I walked down the two steps before my feet touched the green grass. "Foods ready" I called out and not two seconds later three bodies came running over.

"Finally I'm starving" Adrien said as he sat down and started scooping some and placing it in his plate. Adrien grew so much since the incident and I'm glad it didn't become traumatizing for him after everything he saw but he somehow never forgot what happened.

I think because it was a horrible thing for a kid to see that's why he here forgot about it. I admit that he sometimes see nightmares about the incident but they're rare to happen.

Adrien now is fifteen years old and thankfully he wasn't like the other teenagers his age. He's really nice and caring and very protective over his sister and they rarely fight ever. Flora is turning eighteen in a couple of months and she's mostly excited about finally getting a car herself instead of a small one.

A couple years after me and Kris got married we were met by a surprise and that surprise is out son Milo. Milo is seven years old being our youngest son and the baby of the family. He's been spoiled by everyone even his older siblings. Adrien brings him a lollipop everyday on his way back from school.

Milo was a real shock to us because after I got shot and lost the baby the doctors said that the possibility of me getting pregnant again was really slim. During my pregnancy Kris didn't let me touch anything or even move a muscle.

I used to think the I have the worst luck in the whole world and used to hate my life to the point of suicide at one point but now I feel like the luckiest woman on this planet.

Kris started walking over to us while pushing Mark's wheel chair to give the poor man a break from wheeling himself, I swear Mark's Biceps became bigger after he got paralyzed from pushing himself. I never really expected Kris and Mark to become friends to the point of Kris agreeing without a second thought that Mark lives with us for Adriens sake.

"Thank you mom" Milo said as he stood on his chair to be able to reach me so he could kiss my cheek. "You're welcome angel" I messed his hair as he sat back down in his chair and took a big bite.

"How is it kids?" I asked looking between the three kids. "It's very good thanks mom" Flora answered before she took another bite. Adrien was too busy munching on his food to say anything but he held up two thumbs up with look of happiness in his eyes.

"Thanks Star" Kris stopped behind me after stopping Mark's chair where it should be. He kissed my cheek as his thank before taking a seat.

But there was only one thing a I really hated in this heaven like life and that's the bodyguards Kris somehow convinced me to allow inside of the house.

Even tho the mafia was no more but a lot of dangerous people knew Kris's identity so after a lot of convincing and three attacks on both Kris and the kids I finally agreed to let seven bodyguards into our backyard and around five inside the house.

The first couple of weeks were really awkward but now I'm used to it. Our privacy is restricted around the house and no too reviling pjs in the house unless in the bedroom is really annoying because sometimes you just wanna have a huge T-shirt on with nothing under not even underwear and just be free but we didn't have that choice.

The kids loved it tho going to school each with two men trailing behind them watching everyone around them like hawks. They would brag to their friends saying that they had to have them because me and their father were the most famous business couple out there which was in a way right. All three of them don't know about the mafia and the incident that Adrien still remembers we told him that they were just thieves.