Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

Hailey (Sabrina's) POV:

Beep

Beep

Beep

What's that annoying sound? Please someone just turn it off.

Why can't I move? What happened? I can feel everything in my body but I for some reason can't move anything. I can't even open my eyes. I heard a door open somewhere in the room.

"Hailey I'm here" a familiar voice said. Mom? What was Sam doing here? I felt her grab my hand in between hers.

"Honey please wake up" she pleased sounding like she's about to cry. "Flora honey come talk to your mom" Flora's here?

"Momma can you hear me?" She asked lowly sitting beside me on the bed. I really wanted to open my eyes and look at here and answer her. 'Yes baby I can hear you' I answered in my head.

"Pwease come back to us. We miss you. Daddy's been crying none stop" she sniffled breaking my heart.

Beep beep

Beep beep

Beep beep

Wait a second!! Is that my heart beat? Am I in a hospital? Why am I in a hospital.

"Omg Flora continue talking. Momma seem to be hearing you" Sam said excitedly.

"Momma daddy Mark is in the room next to yours. He's waiting for you" she said. He's in the room beside mine.

Memory:

"Your father wasn't a bad person" a man said his lips not stopping but I couldn't hear anything else he said.
————————————————————————

Hot pain going through my back before I turned around to see a wide eyed Kris looking at me.

"NO" he yelled before running over to me with Mark behind him. Not a second later another gun shot echoed around me.

Reality:

I gasped as my eyes finally opened looking around me at my surroundings but I had to close them immediately after being hit by the light.

"Hailey" I open my eyes again at the mention of my name to see Sam hovering over me with worried eyes.

"You're finally awake" she grinned before running over to the door opening it "nurse!! She woke up!!" She yelled before running back to my side.

"Stay away from me" I said before coughing. She handed me a water cup but I just pushed it away.

"I said stay away" I sat up groaning as pain shot through my back. I pulled Flora closer to me hugging her to my chest.

"Hailey honey. I'm your mother" she tried to reason with me but I was not having any of it.

A nurse walked in and started checking all the machines around me. "Nurse get her out" I said pointing at Sam who shook her head as tears filled her eyes.

"I need you to leave the room ma'am" she said as she started pushing her out of the room. Sam pushed her hands away and walked out on her own.

"How's my baby?" I asked turning to look at the nurse who started doing her job again.

"The doctor will be here shortly and he'll tell you everything" she smiled lightly at me before walking out of the door where Sam stood facing the door crying. I really felt horrible but what she did was unforgivable.